Chapter 12

Moane's birthday

Monae's POV

I woke up earlier than Dave , I went to take a shower then ordered room service to get a Long Island today was my birthday and I was excited. I don't know what Dave has planned for me but he said where something comfortable so I was excited . He said we had a lot planned for today so I was very excited about that . I got dressed and ready and started taking pictures .

20 minutes later

Dave finally woke up and went to take a shower and freshen up. While he was in the bathroom i turned in my speaker and blasted Dave's song "levelin up" while twerking on the bed while rapping to it in my towel . I was into my own world that I didn't even see Dave standing right there with a smirk , he started walking up to me and started kissing me this kiss was getting heated very fast then he backed up and smirked . He went to go get dressed and I went to get dressed to .

10 minutes later

Baby can you take my pictures

"Yeah"

I walked over to him and gave him my phone and walked on the balcony of are resort .

10 minutes later

We were finally done taking pictures and they were cute .

"Damn baby you so fine"

I started blushing and said thank you . Dave wanted me to take a picture of him so I did .

When I tell y'all he was so fine he was made me wet a little I thought in my head before dad catched my attention telling me that we was rolling out , I grabbed my purse and we left

When I tell y'all he was so fine he was made me wet a little I thought in my head before dad catched my attention telling me that we was rolling out , I grabbed my purse and we left .

Dave pov

Our first stop was gonna be breakfast. I took her to this spot I knew down town that I knew she's like , it took us prolly over 20 minutes to get there . While I was driving I was just admiring Moane and looks of things she was smiling and having a good time .

We finally got there and I got out the car walking over to Mo's side and opening the door , once she got out I closed the door and locked it , I looked Around seeing not that many cars here which means there wouldn't be a wait which I was thankful for , when we finally got to the door I opened it for her and she walked in and I came after her . We were immediately seated which I was glad cuz I had a lot planned for her today , they gave us our menus and walked away saying they'd be back to take are orders.