Chapter 51

1 week later

Dave pov

Me and moane haven't talked since I told her I was going to be here so i didn't know what to aspect. It was around 5 at night and I was about two hours away from home . I decided to go to another place because I knew if I stayed there I would end up going back home. I packed my bags and sat on the bed and sparked up a blunt and just smoked a blunt .

1 hour later

5:00 p.m

I finally finished my two blunts and and grabbed my bag and headed out to check out.

Moane pov

I waited for dave to come and decided to make some dinner I went in the fridge seeing  we really didn't have anything I instantly rolled my eyes and put on my slides and grab my keys and purse and left out the door locking it getting in my car and going to Walmart to get some groceries.

20 minutes later

I finally arrived at Walmart and parked my car in a handicap parking spot and got out locked the door going into Walmart getting a cart and going into the freezer section. I grabbed a whole bunch of meats and other things I've been wanting. For another hour I got a bunch of drinks and then another hour to get a lot of snacks I couldn't reach the donuts so I stepped onto the bottom shelf where things were and i grab the donuts and tripped casing me to fall. My ankles hurt but I was okay.

" you are right ma?"

I heard a familiar voice say so I got up and turned around and saw that it was the boy from the gas station.

Yes I'm fine I said putting the donuts in the cart and taking the dirt off of my pants.

I proceeded to get things in my cart and seen that I was running out of space.

What are you doing here following me I said and chuckled after that.

" no I wasn't following you I just so happen to be at Walmart while you was there and seen you struggling"

Oh so you saw me struggling you ain't even try to help me I said shaking my head going into  the next aisle

"Im here now"

I just looked at him and then smirked and shook my head and proceeded putting things in the cart.

"So where yo nigga at?"

He's at home and I'm making him dinner.

"Mhm"

Mhm what

"Nothing , nothing"

Look I gotta go I said rushing off . Something seemed off about him. I went to check out .

5 minutes later

"Your total will be $340.00."

I nodded taking my card out but only to see jay putting his card in

Uh I can pay for my own things thank you very much I said taking he's card giving it to him and putting mines in paying for it .

I grabbed all my bags and put it in the cart leaving .

"Ayo ma why you acting like that?"

Im not acting like anything I can pay for my own things .

I have a husband can you please just leave me alone ion think this friend thing is working .

He just nodded and stopped walking and I proceeded to walk out the store quickly going to my car opening the trunk with the key and putting all the fifty million bags in the car and closing the truck getting into my car and speeding off .