Chapter 16

Dave pov-

The night before after I fell asleep I woke back up and start drinking more and more till the point I was out of it I don't know what but I did . I finally went to sleep tho.

I heard nosies the next morning and slightly open my eyes seeing Monae moving around the room in her scrubs . I was pissed that she didn't even tell me that she was starting to work back in the hospital. I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

2 hours later

I finally got up seeing that Monae was sleeping . I got up and stripped out my clothes and hoooed in the shower for an hour in a half.

1 hour later

I was fully dressed and I just kept thinking about how she didn't tell me , I kept drinking and drinking from the Hennessey bottle I was beyond tipsy I leaned on the dresser in front of the bed where Moane was peaceful sleeping but not for long I was gon wake here ass up.

Moane?
Monae?
WAKE YO ASS UP
I said starting to throw Hennessy on her to wake her up.

"What the fuck is your problem?" She said getting up and looking at me .

Why the fuck you ain't tell me you were back working ?

"I couldn't when your ask decided not to come home when u were suppose to anyways I can do what I want your not my father you don't control what the fuck I do I'm not your child?"

She said rolling her eyes and walking past me .

You leaving in my damn house so whoever come in and out this bitch I deserve to know I said getting angry.

"I didn't ask to leave here u moved my Shìt in here when I was at the hospital if I wanted to leave I could you don't own me nigga fuck out my face" she said pushing past me putting on her slides and grabbing her keys and purse walking past me getting her phone and going into the hallway towards the stairs . I finished drinking the rest of the bottle before slamming it causing the glass to break .

Where the fuck you going? Huh? Oh so you can't here me now? I followed her on the steps and pulled her by her hair which caused her to get dragged and fall.

"Get the fuck off me" or what? or what?

She tried fighting back and eventually punched me in my shit which made me get madder and I lost out my body and started beating the shit outta her. I started kicking her In her face and choking her till she almost tuned purple then realized what I was doing and stopped. I let go of her regretting it. She got up and started coughing up blood. She's been coughing up blood lately.

Mo I'm sorry . She looked at me with tears in her eyes and ran out the house .

FUCK I said and punched a hole in the wall . I sat on the stairs getting angry . More at myself because of what I just did , I didn't tell Moane yet about my disorder and that it only takes me one click till I do something. I tried calling and texting her and all she did was ignore me . I punched the wall again and got up and grabbed my keys and got into my car and drove off .

1 hour later

I was speeding down the road not knowing where I was going I got off a exit and and realized I was by my baby mom's house . I had realized that it's been a year since I've seen her and she didn't contact me about my baby . I instantly got mad and sped to her house when I got there I pulled up to the driveway and slammed my door I walked up to the front door banging on it .

I could here mumbles from the other side of the door when they finally came to the door they unlocked it and opened it and I came face to face with here Millie where the fuck my baby at ? Huh ? I said brushing past her and going inside.

"Wait let me explain" explain what ? Where the fuck my child out stop playing with me

"Please sit and me me explain" she said trying to calm me down . and I eventually did I rubbed my forehead and sat on the couch.

It was quiet for a bit till Millie finally speaker up.

"Well a 2 weeks later after u yelled at me and told me to leave u alone. Um blood been coming out of me and I didn't know why so I went to the hospital and got a few tests ran and they said I had a miscarriage."

When she said that my heart dropped to my ass I couldn't hold it I started crying I hold Millie to because even though I didn't fuck with her that was still the mother carrying my baby girl we cried and cried and I eventually fell asleep on her lap.

The next day

I got up seeing me and Millie in her bed and I was cuddled with her I still didn't feel right . I wasn't gon leave Millie because that wouldn't be right , I was gon stay for probably the rest of the week . I got up and went on the balcony to smoke my blunt I then tried to call mo but she still didn't answer I texted and texted still no response but I could easily track her phone so later on I was gon pop on her.

Moane pov

I've been at a hotel not knowing what to do . I couldn't think all I had was questions . Why did he hit me ? What did I do wrong ? I started crying and crying and eventually my head was pounding so I went to sleep.

6:00 p.m

BANG BANG BANG

I woke up to banging on the hotel door I got up looking through the peep hole to see Dave. How did he know where I was I was scared he was gonna hit me.

"Mo please open the door I'm sorry please let me explain"

I hesitated then just opened the door

Once he stepped in and I closed the door I backed up.

"Look I have to tell you something I should have been told you in the beginning of this relationship, when I was younger I had a anger disorder , I get it from my bitch ass father , I didn't think to tell you because it hasn't happened in so long till the other night. I flipped out because I was drinking and drinking . I'm really sorry right now I didn't mean to hit you it won't my fault you know I'd never put you through any of what you went through like I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt you.

Little tears came out of eyes as I stood there I would have forgave him but I need time .

"And um I need to tell you something else" he said looking at me with red eyes indicating something happened. I took his hand and sat him on the bed and sat next to him asking what happened .

"So um after you left I went for a drive and I had realized it been a year since Millie was pregnant and I was wondering where my child was , so I went to her house and  started yelling at her then she calmed me down and told me everything that happened. And basically she h-had a miscarriage. MY FUCKING BABY GON MO".  My heart dropped I knew how much his future child meant to him . He always wanted a little girl I couldn't be selfish right now . I hold him and let everything out I rocked him to sleep and we both eventually went to sleep .