Chapter 28

Monae pov

I just woke up it was 11 I got up and took a shower. I needed to remind my self after I get out the shower that I needed to put the sheets in the washer.

Dave was knocked I get why tho I laughed in my head thinking about it.

I checked my phone seeing a lot of miss calls from Quan and Gianna . They was finna be some mad mfs tho . I'd call them back after I get out the shower tho.

20 minutes later

I was finally out of the shower and just got dressed .

I had a lot to do today so I needed to hurry up. I already bought him a lot of gifts  but I wanted to buy him some more even tho we would be going to the mall later for his shopping spree I still wanted to but him so extra stuff .

I grabbed my purse and keys and phone and headed downstairs.

So one thing i was going to get was his car he always talked about getting this charger so i decided to buy him one I know I'm a good ass girlfriend.

I went to pick Quan up because he would be keeping it at his place till later in and then we would surprise him later when we have the family party and then go to the club for his after party. God I love spoiling him.

At Quan house

I texted him saying I was outside and he came out less than 4 minutes later

He's house

As soon as his ass got into the car he started talking shit

"Nigga why you ain't answer yo damn phone"

Nigga I was knocked shit You know what happened last night

"Bro u nasty as hell both y'all need god"

If u say so I said laughing at him.

Ight is what we finna do first?

"We can go get the car first then bring it back to my crib then go to the mall so you can buy what you was gon buy and ima get him a few things to and Gianna got a few friends that's cooking at her house for the house party and stuff.