Chapter 37

Y'all I seen this fine ass video of Michael jordan but I can't post it on this wack ass app but anyways

I know I said I was gonna post 2 days ago but see what had happened was I got side tracked 😭💀but anyways back to the book.

Micheal pov

Thursday 4:00 a.m

Beep beep beep

My alarm woke me up and I turned seeing moane wasn't next to me. I got up yarning and went to take a shower and get dressed. Today was the day we were going on are trip to bora bora. I went downstairs and she wasn't down there I went back upstairs seeing she wasn't in there I was confused as hell. I heard a noise in my art room and went in there seeing moane in there painting.

What you doing

"I'm sorry I had a lot on my mind and just needed to let some stuff out."

It's okay, come on babe we gotta be out of here in a hour go take a shower and get dressed

She nodded and left out . I looked at the painting and it was unexplainable honestly to me but I just shook it out me head and put it down going to put are bags in the car making sure everything was good. This would be a good get away so she could clear her mind. I honestly didn't know what we were I knew she wasn't ready for a relationship I can respect that I just hope she doesn't think Im her back up.

20 minutes later

Moane was finally out of the shower she looked so tired but looked so beautiful. I turned all the lights on and made sure my security was set and the cameras was on and locked the front door getting into the car speeding to the airport.

At the airport

We finally were here and I paid for parking and we grabbed are bags and walked to the airport.

1 hour later

We finally got on the plane and 20 minutes later we flew out .

12 hours later

We finally got here and me and moane was tired and hungry, It was 5 in the afternoon.

I rented out a house to stay in for me and her only . It was right on the water . Our driver was already here and we got in and out the bags in the back and drove us to where we were gonna stay at.

30 minutes later

We finally got here and we settled in. Moane was still tired so I just went out myself going to this burger spot to get us some food, already knowing what she'd like .

20 minutes

I was finally back with are food and moane was still sleeping . So I went to wake her up

Come on mama you gotta eat come on.

"Mm ion feel like it , I'm tired". No come on you ain't ate all day come on mama I got you some good food.

After a while she got up and went to the bathroom then came back opening her food and started cheesing and dancing in her chair . I just chuckled and shook my head and we started eating.

 I just chuckled and shook my head and we started eating