Chapter 4

Monae pov

At Chinese buffet

I texted dave saying I was here as I was walking to the entrance when I seen him get out his car when I say he looked fine he did but I was still mad that he didn't text me I thought I got played once again like all these other niggas did me .

He opened the door for me and i walked in we went to the front and this Asian woman came up to us "hi welcome to are buffet, how many today sir ?!"
"Two" Dave said
"Oka right this way"
And with that we followed her she led us to this booth I got in and Dave sat in front of me . There was complete silence for about 2 minutes I could feel him staring at me I looked everywhere but at him then I got on my phone for a minute till he said something.
"You look beautiful Monae " thanks I said with a small smile then the waiter came.
"Hey my name is Britney and I'll be your waiter today . Can I start off with your drinks today?!" "Can I get a spirte?!" "Yes and for you ma'am?!" A water would be good I said with a small smile "alright I'll be right back with your drinks then I can take your orders" we both nodded and she walked away with a smile .
I stayed quiet until he talked .
"What's wrong ?!"
Nothing I'm good I said with a smile
"Yes there is what's up ?!"
I took deep breathe and just let it out , I feel played everybody in my life plays me and you did it to .
"Look ma nah no I didn't I had shit to do I was working in the studio producing songs and all this other shit I had to deal with my baby mama crazy ass"
Oh so u have a girls friend I said shaking my head gathering all my stuff to get out the booth and to leave till he grabbed my hand .
"Ma no let me explain please" I looked at him then wiggled our his gripped waiting for him to talk.
"Me and her don't date nomo look we dated for 7 years then she cheated on me 2 years ago and I was fucked up one day and got her pregnant, that was before I met you she wants me I don't want her yeah I got love for her but I'm not in love with her I just left her house she called me crying saying the baby was coming but when I got there all she wanted was some dick , look baby girl when I seen you I thought u were so beautiful I not even gon lie ma like I don't do this to girls I ain't had a relationship with nobody in 2 years almost 3 I'm not trynna play you like I mean that shit and I ain't even the type of nigga to do this shit like that shit I said at the store I meant that shit Monae" I was lost of words I felt a tear come down my cheek I quickly wiped it tho . "Can we start over??" I just nodded then the waiter came back . "Here your drinks , what can I get y'all to eat?!" She said smiling "um can I get beef and broccoli with yellow rice?! " what size would u like that in sir?!" "Um medium" she just nodded then turned to me "and what can I get u ma'am?!" Um I'll get the same thing and In the same size . "Oka I'll be right back with your things ." Once the waiter left Dave started talking again. "So Mrs.Monae tell me about yourself." Well my names Monae I was a moly child , both my parents died when I was just 2 months old I really didn't know them so I really don't feel bad but when they died I moved with my grandma until she passed when I was 3 then I moved into foster care until I was old enough to leave so I really didn't have anybody except my bestfriend Arianna but I'm a nurse at the memorial hospital and yeah that's about it . "Damn ma I didn't know I'm sorry for real that shit sad man" it's oka I didn't expect you to but enough about me , tell me about your background. "Well my mom's died when I was little from breast cancer and I never knew my dad and now the only person I have is my grandma who's 70 years old and my baby girl that's soon to be here." I honestly was crying by the time he fished like that was so sad both of us didn't have any parents. Well he kind of had his grandma as a mother figure but I have nobody but I'm doing fine and I'll continue.

1 hour later

We were now leaving the restaurant, I decided to leave the waiter a big tip since she was so nice and sweet . We were finally walking to my car still talking . "So when's your birthday?!"
Um it's actually may 29, which is in a month
"Oka bet" I looked at him in then didn't bother to ask . "So what you doing tmr" gotta work unfortunately I said rolling my eyes as we were now in front of my car . "What time you get off?!" 7 I said "Oka kool kool well text me when u made it home safe and ima call you tmr, Ight??" Oka I said with a small smile , we gave eachother hugs then went are separate way.

Later that night

Dave pov

I was on my way to the when I got a incoming call from my homie Herbo , me and him been close since we were in diapers he was like a little brother to me .

Phone conversation
Me-yo
Herbo-Wsp nigga where you at
Me-Whatchu mean nigga
Herbo- nigga did you forget we had a meeting at the trip
Me - shit I forgot little bro I'm on my way now
Herbo- slowass nigga
Me-dont get fucked up
Herbo-yeah Ight
And before I could respond he hanged up on me I just laughed and made a u-turn going to the trap.

20 minutes later

I was finally at the trap I parked my car and got out locking the doors and dapping up homies then I seen Herbo ass and said what was that shit you was talking fam?! "Nah g u got it" yeah that's what I thought nigga "yeah yeah let's get to this meeting" I was finna day something but I didn't I just got to the point . So it came to my hearing that one of y'all motherfuckers stealing my shit so who is it ?! I asked pulling out my gun . I already knew who it was it was old white boy he looked so innocent I just wanted him to come clean but he didn't say anything so I pointed the gun at him and this nigga started crying I shot him in his knee then his shoulders. He was now on the floor "I-I I didn't mean to man come on" i shot him two more  times . Get this nigga in the basement and tie him to a chair , ima be back later I said walking to the door . GET BACK TO WORK , I yelled at my workers before I left out .