Chapter 30

Unknown POV-

You think it's time to tell moane ?

"Yeah"

"Pack your stuff where going to find her , she lives in New York Harlem"

I just nodded and went upstairs to my room and grabbed half my clothes and brought it downstairs.

I knew she wouldn't accept this but she's gonna have to . This is gonna be pretty big and I'm just scared her reaction will be.

20 minutes later

"You ready?"

Yes dad

Moane pov

I just got off work I didn't have to be there all day. Me and cici been hanging out a lot lately and me and her and Dave were gonna go to the club tonight. It was her birthday and she wanted to spend it with us .

It was around 4 in the afternoon and we'd go around 9 at night so that gave me some time to go to the store to get more groceries for the house and to buy her some gifts from the mall.

1 hour later I just finished shopping for her .

I was now on my way to get groceries.

It was now 6 at night and I probably wouldn't be getting done with groceries until about an hour later.

At Walmart

I just got to Walmart and I got out the car and locked  the door .

I went inside grabbing a cart and started going to the meat Part of the store as I was picking stuff out my phone started ringing . I grabbed it out my purse seeing it was a Michael. I haven't heard from him in a week . I rolled my eyes and declined it.

He continued calling me so I picked up with an attitude.

Phone conversation

Me-hello
Michael-why you ignore my call the first time
Me-I'm busy
Michael-doing what are the store, turn around

I turned around seeing him standing there.

Is this nigga following me I said in my head.

What you do doing  here I asked.

"Oh I'm having a party tomorrow and I'm just buying food."

What kind of party?

"Um just a little cool out , having my friends over and there girlfriends and some other people."

That sounds fun

"Yeah"he said smiling

"Um you wanna come?"

Umm I don't know I don't know anybody

"Please you can hangout with me the whole time I promise"

I'll think about it and let you know tomorrow morning .

"Alright" he said smiling

"Ima let you go I'll talk to you tomorrow?"

Yeah I said nodding and walking away with my cart getting more meat and snacks..

8:00 pm

I was finally done shopping. I was beyond tired honestly but I wasn't gon miss her birthday.

I was honestly thinking about that party Michael invited me to and I was thinking I should go . I would invite Cici with me . She's probably find a man for once . I chucked just thinking about it .