Chapter 62 part 2

Monae pov

Me and Dave went into the bathroom and I instantly started kissing him. He picked me up and we never stopped kissing he lifted up my dressed and smacks me squeezed my ass causing me to moan in his moan . He put me down and laid me on the counter .

He opens my legs wide and held them in place and pulled his pants down and put my panties to the side. He entered in my slowly before speeding up his pace .

"Look at me beautiful."

I lifted up my head and looked at him I was speechless of words cause it felt good.

Eventually he started pounding in me

"You gotta be quiet baby."

Oh my fucking god I screamed out

"What the fuck I just say." He said going harder

Oh my god your in my stomach I said as my eyes rolled slowly to the back of my head.

"This mines?"

I didn't say anything I just continued moaning

"I said is this fucking mines ?"

Yesss oh my god I can't take it pleaseeee

He did a few more strokes and then nutted in me . I moaned one more time then got up .

We fresher back up and fixed everything back.

"Just so you know this ain't compared to what ima do to you tonight."

I know I said as we walked out the restroom and went back upstairs.

1 hour later

We all were just chilling and having a good time .

Babe I'll be back I have to pee

"You want me to go with you?"

No I'm good I'll be back.

I went downstairs and went pee

3 minutes later

I finished and washed my hands I saw Gianna and herbo on the dance floor dancing I just shook my head laughing and proceeded to walk up the stairs.

I walked up and saw a stripper throwing it back on David and he was biting his lip throwing money at her he saw me and he looked like he saw a ghost I felt the tears coming and I ran downstairs and out the door.

1 minute later

"Baby it wasn't like that please."

I just continued walking and ignored him

"Baby please, they said you said she could come up here and give me and dance ."

I didn't even pay attention to him I just got me and Uber and waited in the bench.

"Baby please don't do this, why you not looking at me ."

I just sat there as the tears rolled down my face. My Uber finally came and I got in and he man drove off .

At the resort

I got out and went inside throwing my stuff on the floor and going into the bathroom. I sat there for a minute and then took my shower .

1 hour later

I finally got out and put some comfy clothes on and laid down and eventually fell asleep.