(41) No one wants Pang

After the 2nd fire at Hogwarts, Dumbledore and the school staff had decided it was better to send all of his students home for two weeks

After the 2nd fire at Hogwarts, Dumbledore and the school staff had decided it was better to send all of his students home for two weeks. Renovation of the Ravenclaw tower was still in process and Dumbledore didn't want the dormless to spend their nights in this very castle any longer.

"We should stick together, that's why I'm suggesting Na Manor." Mark argued while Jaemin stood by his side, supporting his idea. "All eleven of us, under the same roof."

"His father hates us, Mark." Chenle reminded but the older one didn't care. Even Jaemin shook his head, ruffling his black hair.

"My father barely visits our home. Besides, even if he was there, I will take care of it." Jaemin spoke confidently. He turned his head towards Renjun and smirked, "and Renjun will take care of my mother, will you?"

"Why me?"

"Because you're her favourite son and you're not even her son!"

"Ah, what can I do? All the ladies love Huang Renjun-" *smack* "I swear to Merlin, I will burn your house down if you touch me again, Na Jaemin."

Everyone blinked. It definitely wasn't something they had expected from Renjun. In this situation, where their actual home got burned by an intruder, what Renjun had said seemed like a suspicious clue.

But knowing his traumatic experience and his personality, Renjun's humor didn't raise any suspicions after he claimed that he was, in fact, joking.

"So, Pang's coming with us?" Jeno asked, "She hasn't talked to us since, you know, they broke up."

"Well, she talked to me." Ivy spoke up. The guilt ate her up even after being unaware of her friend's mind and how she had abandoned the poor girl in the fire. Despite all that, Ivy blamed herself for what had happened. "And she was pretty angry. I think she was willing to forgive me but didn't have the time to do so because she left so quickly-"

"Wait, hold on!" Yeji interrupted, remembering something. "She left right before the fire had started. I don't think she caused it because there was another silhouette which was way bigger than hers..."

"Your point is?" Jisung asked impatiently.

"Before leaving the dungeon itself, she could've seen the fire or the smoke, at least." She continued. "The question is, why didn't she warn any of you guys?"

"Knew she wasn't someone worth of dating." Jaemin snapped, earning a few gasps here and there. "What? Did I sound too harsh?"

Ivy rolled her eyes but right before she could look away, she caught Jaemin staring at her from his seat.

'What?' She mouthed secretly.

Jaemin winked as a reply.

"The fire almost took both of your lives." Chenle said, mentioning both Ivy and Yeji. "So yes, I do think it was very and highly bitchy of her to just brush it off like it was nothing. She used to be our friend and now after all this, we see her true colours. I say, we leave her and let her find somewhere else to stay. She can leave this world if she wants to because I've learned how to give zero fucks."

Oh my, no one knew Chenle could be so ruthless.

"I know, I'm very presumptuous and ungentlemanly." The black haired boy added.

"Wow, big boy words." Jisung whispered, adoration glistening in his brown orbs.

"Come on guys, we should at least ask her." Donghyuck was getting bored of their conversation. He watched his surroundings as students left one by one to catch the Hogwarts express and none of his friends had moved from their spots, hanging in their long useless conversation. "Can you talk faster? I want to leave before this castle is filled with nothing but emptiness."

Renjun pulled out his tongue mockingly at the Gryffindor boy. "Suck it up."

A groan left her lips. Leaning against the table in the Great Hall, Ivy was also getting tired minute by minute. "We're staying at Jaemin's and we will at least ask Pang if she wants to join. We took her with us and the least we could do is be nice to her. So who's with me?"

No one raised their hands. Not even a single sound was made to show that they wanted her in their lives.

"Wow, do you dislike her that much?"

Even the sweetest Gryffindor boy Lee Jeno wasn't very pleased to hear her proposal.

"You guys are all assholes." She muttered, standing up to leave. She wanted to find her friend and ask her if she had a place to stay. To save up her energy from walking around, Pang was already eating her breakfast far away with a couple of Ravenclaw girls.

"You know Jaemin, you could've said no to her and told her it's your house." Chenle sighed.

Watching her leave, he shrugged as if he knew it was useless to argue with Ivy. "I don't think Pang's going to say yes. Look at her, she has friends."

"She barely talks to them though." Renjun mentioned. "She used to stay alone in our Dormitory and never said hello to me when I greeted her every morning. We used to be study buddies too."

"Aww, is our baby Huang upset?" Chenle mocked in Chinese, which Renjun answered with an angry "shut up."

The group watched their friend holding a normal conversation with Pang, who didn't seem to be happy to have Ivy breathing next to her. As they got bored, Donghyuck started a false conversation with Chenle, trying to figure out what the girls were saying.

Donghyuck pretending to be Pang: Go away with your stinky friends. I have other people to mess with.

Chenle pretending to be Ivy: How dare you call them stinky, they shower every month.

Donghyuck: You know Chenle farts all the time just like Mark. They both aren't sorry.

Chenle: Sounds like music to my ears Pang!

"Ew, disgusting." Jaemin scowled while Jeno placed his hand over Chenle's mouth to shut him up.

Mark looked straight up offended and refused to converse with Donghyuck.

When Ivy had returned, she wore a small smile. They all waited for her to spill and say that Pang would rather stay in Hogwarts alone, but instead she said,

"She agreed to come with us."

●●●

●●●

41 chapters in and it's getting boring smh I need the tea.