(32) A fine art of a BS plan

I want to rant about Jaemin but one whole chapter isn't enough. All I want to say (for now, more will be coming soon) is that WHY DOES HE ALWAYS GO "awww my baby czennies~ my princess" AND THEN FREAKING SMILE AND SHIz LIKE THE INNOCENT PURE BOY HE IS AND THEN DO HOT BOY STUFF ON TV LIKE WHAT???? Ugh this is so frustrating I can't focus on my French homework.

Draco wasn't happy

Draco wasn't happy.

No, he was furious.

"Why do you always flirt and try to snatch that pathetic girl's heart?" He demanded Jaemin for an answer, slamming his hands on his table after everyone had left the classroom for dinner.

"Her family betrayed yours. Have you forgotten that already?"

"Are you listening to me, Na Jaemin?"

"Wait, why are you smirking?"

Then, the Cheshire grin of his spread over Jaemin's face, which meant he had something bad or something good planned, depending on the person. He leaned back in his chair and laughed bitterly, placing his hands on the back of his head.

"I have you fooled, Draco." Jaemin smiled with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"What exactly do you mean?"

"Those four are hiding something." He began. "I need to figure out what they're after. Isn't it strange? Transferring schools in the middle of a semester? Especially if they have no clue about magic or about the Wizarding world in general?"

Draco could only nod as he motioned Jaemin to continue speaking.

"I need to get close to them. I do admit that I liked Pang but she did a good job with keeping her mouth shut. So, my next target is Ivy, of course. Once I have her under my control, I'll get the information I need."

Draco hummed in response. He was amused. "So, you're acting all touchy because you want to know the truth?"

"They're hiding something. And the Professors know what it is."

"I see, you still can't trust them. Your friends are getting quite close with those four, aren't they?"

"Try to understand, Draco. Zhong family betrayed mine and now two of them are in this school, near people I cherish the most. If something happens to them-" His mind recalled his brother, the fire and Renjun's broken expression. "I can't afford losing anyone else."

"I can only imagine what you're feeling at the moment. Angry, frustrated and even confused at everything." Draco added, standing up and packing his things, shoving his belongings in his bag. "Just tell me if you find anything. I can't stand those four being here."

Na Jaemin sighed after Draco had left the classroom, closing his eyes and resting his head on his books. He didn't have the energy to move and attend lunch. There were too many things happening at the same time, he didn't know where to look and what to focus on.

But at that very moment, Jaemin began to grow very angry at the universe for introducing someone very dear to him and then taking him right away. He opened his eyes, glossy with tears he held inside himself for years and then closed them again, permitting them to roll out. His brother's voice filled his mind, with his lame witty retorts and teasings, jokes which he would never hear again.

"I knew you're still in here. Be honored now that I'm here to check on you." Her voice trailed off as she noticed his unusual quietness. He was trying to his face, embarrassed to showcase his fresh tears. "Jaemin...what's wrong?"

"Nothing." His voice cracked.

"Sure." She mumbled, resting her head on the table as well, facing the back of his head, waiting for him to turn around.

Jaemin released a soft sigh. His heart knew that she wasn't at fault for what had happened to his brother and neither was Chenle, but his mind was a dangerous place. His parents had convinced him that no matter who killed his brother Jaehyun, everyone in that Family was the same.

Maybe today he didn't have to work according to his plan. Maybe he needed a break.

Just as when Ivy was about to speak again, Jaemin turned around to face her, his eyes bleeding with uncontrollable tears and his nose stuffy from silent crying. She pressed her lips together and formed a pout, her heart dropping at the same time.

"Why are you crying?" She asked, studying his cold eyes to figure out an answer. "I saw Draco walking out of this classroom. Did he say something mean to you? Do I have to kick his ass?"

Jaemin chuckled through his tears, shaking his head to let her know that it wasn't Draco.

"If you dare telling someone that I'm crying in front of you-"

"Jaemin, listen." Her voice cut him off. "I'm not that stupid to announce everyone that you're crying. I don't believe that you're a cold jerk who only knows how to frown and smirk here and then. You have emotions, just like me. So man up and tell me why you're sad so I can fight who ever hurt you."

"No one hurt me." He whispered. "I just miss Jaehyun."

"Your brother..." Guilt filled her heart. She felt at fault for what Zhong Liang had done.

"I don't feel happiness without him. His death affected me and now I realise I have to be independent and forget about him."

"No, Jaemin." Ivy softly whispered, lifting her right hand to wipe his tears. "Don't forget your brother, but you have to move on and accept that he's not coming back."

"Don't you hate me? Why are you giving me advice?"

"I find it hard to hate you after you had asked me to kiss you, twice." She cracked a small smile.

"Well, would you still do it If I were to ask you again?" He questioned, sitting up properly on his seat and wiping his salty tears from his face.

"Just this once. Only because you aren't being your usual self."

Jaemin didn't waste a second and pressed his lips on hers, tasting the same peachy gloss he had tasted a few nights ago, but this time without any Alkohol.

The tingling happiness in her heart brought a slight tint of redness to her rosy cheeks. At that moment she accepted the fact that she liked him. She had feelings for Na Jaemin and she was very sure that he felt the same, that he also wanted her just as much as she wanted him, that he wasn't holding a grudge against her because of his brother and that he liked her back.

But she didn't acknowledge the fact that she could also be wrong.

●●●Please tell me I'm not going way too fast with their relationship and stuff:(

●●●
Please tell me I'm not going way too fast with their relationship and stuff:(

I want to make what they have as real as possible but it's too hard to figure out. Feedbacks are always welcomed btw I want to improve hehe.

Sigh I want a boyfriend. Give me Lee Donghyuck for my bday pls