(15) He's gotten a girlfriend?!?

"He asked me out!"

"He asked me out!"

"What?!"

"The-"

"Bears..."

Pang felt more alive than ever. She held Ivy's hands and spun her around as her eyes gleamed with pure happiness. Her smile grew of its own accord, her cheeks reddened everytime as she recalled the past few hours she had spent in the Astronomy Tower.

Donghyuck placed his hands on Pang's shoulders, trying to stop her from giving Ivy a headache from the spins. As he successfully pulled out the Ravenclaw, who didn't seem slightly dizzy unlike her best friend, he glanced at Chenle, silently questioning what was happening.

"Pang...Would you please tell us? Who asked you out? Is it a cute Ravenclaw nerd?" Chenle asked, sitting on the grass as they were all outside, taking a break under a huge tree. The rest followed, sitting next to the said Hufflepuff.

"Na Jaemin!" Pang revealed the name. "He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes!"

Ivy wasn't as surprised as Chenle and Donghyuck. She already knew there was something going on between the two. It was obvious after how they always led a conversation whenever they had crossed paths. Jaemin made sure to send Pang a few flirty glances or a wink, almost making the Slytherin girl to gag out of pure disgust.

"You guys knew each other for at least three months." Donghyuck was the first to talk. "Are you sure it's safe to date him?"

Pang nodded, squishing his cheeks. "Believe me when I say he's the sweetest little bunny."

Donghyuck groaned, gently slapping her hands away. "But Pang...you can't date him. You just can't-"

"As a friend, you should be happy for me." Pang didn't let him finish, rudely cutting him off. She stood up and flung her bag over her shoulders. "Judging by your reactions, none of you seemed to like the idea of me having a boyfriend. I...We'll talk later, I've got classes."

Chenle sighed out of frustration after she had left and rolled his eyes. "Are we bad friends or does she not realise that she can't date someone from this time-line? If she falls for him very hard, she might never get to leave and all of us would be stuck here forever."

"What's the point? They'll break up in no time." Ivy blurted out, hoping to see Pang and Jaemin broken up in the future. "Let's give her time. It's almost Christmas and we have a week left until Holidays."

"I hate myself for coming up with this but," Donghyuck said, "If their relationship gets too far, we have to break it."

Ivy didn't feel guilty, in fact, she was totally okay with Donghyuck's idea, wholeheartedly agreeing with him. Chenle didn't have a choice but to agree. He missed his home.

Not a minute after, Jisung came running out with a large smile. "Classes are cancelled! Professors are too busy calculating our exam scores, therefore we have the whole afternoon free!!!"

"Hell freaking yes!" Donghyuck shouted, "I don't have to see Snape's face again for twelve more hours."

"Today is going to be amazing but the results of our exams will be out after dinner. Someone's going to end up crying, probably me. So it's either I will cry myself to sleep before writing my beloved mother a letter, or I have passed." Jisung sighed, recalling the last time he was good at acing his exams...which was never.

"As much as I want to go to Hogsmeade with everyone, Jeno pleaded for my help." Jisung continued to speak, almost proudly. "He's in charge of preparing the 5th year's annual party."

"Oh yes, I've heard about that. Mark couldn't keep his mouth shut when we were getting dressed this morning. Ugh, it was so annoying." Donghyuck said, "But we have another week left until the Holidays. Why bother preparing it now?"

"Students start to leave next week. So by the end of next week, we won't have everyone. It's better to celebrate early with everyone rather than waiting till the end." Jisung explained. "You guys can go-"

"No, we'll help. Right?" Chenle smiled, suggesting his friends. Ivy didn't see the harm in aiding so she agreed, which only left Donghyuck, who wanted to sleep in his room. "Hyuck?"

"Fine...promise me you guys have food? And where is this party going to happen? Definitely not in the Gryffindor common room."

"The Owlery. Since it's a gigantic open space, we hold most of our celebrations there." Jisung explained as he led them.

The Owlery fields were lush and mostly green with no trees planted in the middle. Jeno was discussing with Renjun under a large white tent, a glass of orange juice in his hand. Mark occupied himself by setting up tables, decorating the surfaces with Hogwarts' house colours.

As the lot approached the busy males, Jeno stopped his conversation and smiled brightly. "I see Jisung has fetched more help?"

"Of course, who would say no to Lee Jeno?" Donghyuck claimed, throwing an arm around Jeno's shoulders. Ivy rolled her eyes jokingly as he was the one who didn't want to help.

"You can't fool me, Hyuck. I assume you wanted your bed." Jeno answered, unbothered by his comment. Renjun snickered, watching the two amusingly.

"You're ruining our moment." Donghyuck complained, walking away with Jeno as they continued to bicker.

"We need help setting up the tables outside, decorating the whole place with fairy lights and lanterns and...our theme should resemble mysteriousness." The Ravenclaw prefect explained. He fished out his wand from his coat with a giddy smile. "Let's do this!!!"

Two hours later, there was no one doing their tasks, instead, they were all laying down on the grass, watching the early evening sky, a comfortable silence resting in the fresh air.

"It's cold." Donghyuck shivered, sitting up. "Cuddle me, Mark"

"No thank you, I'd rather kiss a frog." Mark answered, his voice coated with tiredness.

"We should all head inside." Renjun said, not wanting to wake up sick the next morning. "We can continue tomorrow and finish our preparations by sunday. Let's head inside before it's too late for dinner."

The drowsy students unwillingly placed their feet on the ground, dragging them inside as their stomachs growled from hunger.

What a day.

●●●

Let's just pretend they party every semester before holidays