(43) Stream love talk folks

Updating another one because I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu

"He's taking ages." Ivy squeezed herself in between Jeno and Yeji on her bed, laying down next to their bodies comfortably while staring at the bedroom ceiling. "I suppose it's very serious?"

"Most certainly." Jeno sighed as he placed his hands under his head. "His father rarely calls him spontaneously."

"We can worry about that later. Tell us about you. How did this all happen? I clearly remember you telling me that he dislikes you." Said Yeji, taking Ivy's hand in hers and rubbing her knuckles excitedly.

"Is boys all you girls talk about?" Jeno questioned curiously.

"Definitely not about you." Ivy gently patted his stomach before beginning with her story. "As you know, I kissed Jaemin while I was drunk. It led to a complicated relationship where he was genuinely attracted to me, yet continued to dislike me because of my family background. Then it changed as time passed by and he finally understood me."

"When and where did he confess?" asked Yeji.

"Up in the Astronomy Tower after figuring out the truth about me." Ivy smiled subconsciously. "He said that he likes me and asked what I would do when it's my time to leave."

"Well, did you answer?" Jeno whispered.

"I didn't know what to say. I still don't know. I definitely don't belong here, not somewhere I wasn't supposed to be born in. I own another life far far away, where I only had to worry about my college assignments." Her voice wavered, signalling that she was homesick.

There was a lump in her throat. As the raindrops fell on her windows, she was reminded of her own home, a home she might not return to.

Jeno cleared his throat, definitely saddened by her response. Even he didn't want his dear friend to leave. Instead of questioning further about the future, he decided to ask her about her world. "Mind entertaining us with how your world looks like?"

"Everything's developed. We all own our own mobile phone, an object which has everything in it. You can call or write someone instead of using an owl, you can take pictures and make memories, you can play games when you're bored and you may use it as a weapon." Ivy spoke thrillingly. "Modified vehicles, different styles, better technology and everything."

"Flying cars?"

"Not yet, Jeno." She chuckled. "But very soon if I manage to finish my college degree."

"Woah, the muggle world is very interesting indeed." Yeji sighed. "Mama said I shouldn't go out there alone. She made it sound like they're monsters."

"To me, they're worse than that. Remember the sole reason why I'm here. To warn you about the upcoming muggle war. They will hunt every wizard down and destroy Hogwarts." Ivy said. "I'm not sure why my family hid a large secret about my identity from me. That I'm a witch..."