(30) Alexa play SVT's trauma

The Ravenclaw tower burned in sea of red, orange while the cries of its students echoed through the mid day

The Ravenclaw tower burned in sea of red, orange while the cries of its students echoed through the mid day. The flames consumed the tower's insides with no pity and no mind. Ivy and Yeji immediately hurried towards the mentioned dormitory to check if there were any students left inside.

"What are you doing?" A gryffindor student asked the two. "Stay away from the fire, Dumbledore's taking care of it."

"Where's Pang? And Renjun?" Yeji asked Ivy, taking her hand while marching towards the middle courtyard, where most of the students gathered to stay safe.

Renjun's face stared blankly at his friends with no expression written in his eyes. He sat next to Yeji on the dry bench and hugged his books close to his body. His palms were sweaty and he couldn't think logically after almost getting burned to a dangerously large fire.

"Jun..." Ivy whispered, sitting in front of him. "Are you feeling alright?"

Colour drained from his face, as white as the snow while he stayed quiet, too scared to comprehend.

"Do you want to tell us what happened?" Yeji attacked him with another question but Ivy shook her head, patting her shoulders to let her know that now was not the best time. The boy looked frightened to death.

"We're here. Is everyone alright?" Jaemin came running with Chenle and Jisung looking extremely worried about their friends. "Where's Mark, Jeno, Hyuck and Pang?"

Pang.

Of course, he still worried about her. She might have gotten out of his reach but there was no doubt that his feelings for the girl still lingered in his heart.

"Glad to know you're worried sick about us, Jaemin." Donghyuck joined in with one of his snarky comments. Mark and Jeno sat down on a bench as well, but none of them saw Pang.

"She was on the way to her dormitory." Ivy recalled, remembering how disgusted her old best friend had looked after overhearing her conversation with Yeji.

Ivy stood up almost immediately, her brain attacking her with thoughts which almost brought tears to her eyes. "I have to go. She could be in there."

"No." Jaemin said dryly, placing his hands on her shoulders and forcing her to sit again. "Don't go near that fire, Zhong."

"Why?"

"The fire isn't allowed to kill you before I could." He simply answered and looked around. "Renjun- never mind, Jeno, come with me. Let's quickly check the dormitory and leave as soon as possible."

"I was in there alone." Renjun spoke after a long time. He watched as Jaemin and Jeno ran towards the Ravenclaw fire, still burning with no remorse.

"No one was in there except for me. We had classes and I wanted to fetch my books because I had forgotten them. By the time I exited my room, the common room was already on fire. Someone was in there, throwing flames from their own wand to make it even worse." Renjun shakily breathed out, hugging his coat even tighter. Chenle frowned at the sight before removing his own and draping it over the older one's shoulders.