(4) Hot boy alert!

The silence wasn't comforting nor was it peaceful

The silence wasn't comforting nor was it peaceful. Ivy wished to drink it all away and break the ice, but the boy who was walking in front of her gave her an uneasy feeling.

"Is he nineteen like me? Then he would be in fifth year...wait why is he acting so bossy? Is he a prefect? Eh, he's highkey attractive and green matches him so well. Slytherin's pride maybe? Who-"

"This walk is too quiet, I might actually die from it." Donghyuck commented, interrupting Ivy's thoughts.

"Go ahead, I'd like to see it." The Ravenclaw next to him answered.

"Shut up, Renjeon." Donghyuck shot back.

"It's Renjun."

Like that silence took over once again, probably eating Donghyuck and the rest of his friends alive, but before he could leave another annoying complaint, the slytherin stopped in front of a large stone gargoyle.

"I'd appreciate it if you step away for a bit." He said before walking towards the gargoyle and whispering something, the password. The statue started to move and in less than a minutes there it was, a circular moving staircase to enter the office.

"That's a cool trick." Chenle said, causing the Gryffindor Jeno to smile at his cluelessness.

"Follow me." The Slytherin, who's name was still a mystery, climbed the stairs and the others did the same, entering the office and not surprising the headmaster.

Buried in his work, an old man sat at his table, not batting an eye towards the newcomers, almost as if he didn't hear them coming from the sound of their loud footsteps.

"Ah, Na Jaemin what brings you here?" The wizard asked, not lifting his attention from the parchment paper he was writing on.

"Na Jaemin..."

Ivy smiled at the name but she stopped, realising how creepy she must've looked.

"Found these trespassers next to the Whomping Willow." Jaemin answered calmly. "They aren't students nor are they wizards. I think they're humans who accidently stepped into our castle grounds."

"Hmmm interesting." The wizard mumbled to himself and looked up with a kind smile. "Well, hello there children."

Professor Dumbledore stood up from his chair and walked towards them, still wearing his comforting smile. Pang knew he was very old, but somehow his youthfulness was still there. Pang expected to hear a croak from the old man but his voice sounded strong and powerful. He was quite alert of his surroundings despite having heavily lidded eyes.

"Jaemin dear, you may leave us now. Thank you for bringing them here." He spoke again and Jaemin obeyed, disappearing from the room with Jeno and Renjun.

"So, did you really get kidnapped by a deadly bear? I'm hoping it's not true." Dumbledore asked jokingly.

"How did you hear me, professor?" Donghyuck asked, astonished by what he said.

"I heard you bickering with Renjun. You two are a loud pair so no wonder why your voices echoed through these walls." Dumbledore answered. "But what's the real reason? I don't suppose you are from here at all."

"We traveled through time to get here." Chenle said, exposing the necklace he was wearing. "Because we wanted to warn you."

"Warn us from what?" Dumbledore squinted his eyes, studying the time turner.

"Humans will attack you in less than a year. They're planning to wipe you all out. We saw the ruins of Hogwarts. They destroyed the castle, killed its students and probably the whole wizarding world." Ivy explained further. "We came to warn you and also, we want to help."

"So, you want to stay here?" Dumbledore guessed. "I have trouble believing you, but I cannot let you go. Not yet, so I'm guessing it'd be better for you to stay until I know if you're telling the truth or not."

"I understand you, professor. It's hard to believe muggles like us, so we're willing to prove it you." Donghyuck said. He was determined, as long as he can save them from the upcoming disaster.

"It's already time for Dinner!" Dumbledore said, his playful voice returning. "Let us go and sort you four into your respective houses."

As they reached the great hall, everyone's attention averted to Dumbledore including the newcomer. Pang caught a glimpse of Jaemin's unsatisfied expression, who seemed unhappy with what was going to happen.

"Before digging in, we have new transfer students from Ilvermorny who we have to sort into their houses." Dumbledore announced, surprising the students and the teachers. "First, Lee Donghyuck, a fifth year."

Donghyuck took a seat in front of the big audience before the sorting has was placed on his head.

"Gryffindor!!!" It cried.

Satisfied with his house, the male happily made his way towards his housemates, who warmly welcomed their new member.

Pang was sorted into Ravenclaw and Chenle, Hufflepuff. Ivy was happy that her brother was going to be in fourth year, well as long as he wasn't in fifth to tease the hell out of her. She was sure that she would be sorted to into Hufflepuff, but...

"Hmm...Zhong Ivy." The hat spoke. "You belong in-"

"Please be hufflepuff!"

"SLYTHERIN!!!" It shouted and her face fell.

Chenle noticed her sudden change of expressions and immediately felt bad. He knew Slytherin wasn't a very bad house but he was worried about the people in it.

After dinner as everyone started to leave, Chenle pulled Ivy to a corner and pulled her into a hug. "I knew you're a badass."

"Pfft, I want to be together in a house with you Lele." Ivy answered sadly. "And I despise snakes, you know that!"

"Shh you're going to get a very bad first impression if you don't keep that fact quiet to yourself." Chenle chuckled. "Besides, the sorting hat put you in Slytherin not because you remind him of snake-"

Ivy glared.

"Uh...it's cause you're so ambitious and clever. Also, we're not going to stay until we graduate so chill, enjoy your time okay?"

She nodded and hugged him again, quickly leaving as the last Slytherin left the great hall which happened to be Na Jaemin.

"If I were you, I'd leave this place." Jaemin said once they reached the grand moving staircase. "I still don't understand why Professor Dumbledore let you muggles stay and lied to the entire school. So leave before I expose you."

And with that said, Jaemin left the girl alone.

●●●
Jaemin u so rudeee