(25) Mark is acting awkward...again

"Promise me, Mark, you will never tell a soul about what happened last night

"Promise me, Mark, you will never tell a soul about what happened last night." Ivy pleaded, taking his hands and clasping them in hers.

Mark didn't know what to say. He saw his best friend kissing a girl other than his girlfriend Pang, which was considered cheating. He had kept his mouth shut and helped the drunk girl to her room, where she spent the whole night in.

Jaemin, on the other hand, locked himself in his room and ignored the rest of the world.

He didn't attend the party and neither did Ivy.

"This is very wrong. How could you just kiss someone who's taken?" Mark asked, already knowing the answer. He looked around and noticed Yeji, watching the pair while she was enjoying her tea. "She knows?"

Ivy could only nod. "I was drunk and stupid. I didn't think twice before kissing him."

"I'm sorry, Ivy." Mark sighed. "It's not really your fault. It's his, he should've just pushed you away."

"Yeah." Ivy stared at the ground sadly. "Why did he have to kiss me back?"

"Was he a good kisser-"

"Yeji now is not the time." Mark rolled his eyes. "You have to talk to him. I can't promise you anything but you guys need to figure out a solution together. This isn't fair to you or to Pang, do you understand me?"

Ivy nodded again, not really having the courage to speak after spending the night half crying and half giggling until Yeji shut her up with a harmless spell.

"He's in his room." Mark added, opening the doors to exit the girls' room. "He's really regretting what he had done with you."

Ivy watched as Mark left, clenching her fists as tightly as she could, knuckles turning white. It seemed unfair to her that no matter how hard she had tried to tell herself it was all a mistake, she strived to recall the kiss all over again, the ghost of his lips still lingering on hers.

"You should talk to him." Yeji spoke. "He's making everyone worried, including you, am I correct?"

"I'll try." Ivy cracked a small smile before stepping out of her room and walking towards his. She saw Pang leaning against his door, staring at nothing as she was lost in her own thoughts.

She looked broken.

"Hey..." Ivy whispered, catching Pang's attention. "How are you?"

"Not good." She answered. "Do you know why he's in there? He hasn't come out ever since I saw him rushing out of that weird storage room. He doesn't even want to see me."

'I'm sorry. I did this to you.' Ivy thought, regret washing over her like the long waves on an icy beach.

"Jaemin, it's me, Ivy. Let me in." Ivy spoke out loud after leaving a few knocks on the door, letting him know that she was there to talk. It took him a full minute to decide to let her in.