(19) Party, party yeah

After spending time on worrying about exams, months of nonstop studying, a party was all they had wanted

After spending time on worrying about exams, months of nonstop studying, a party was all they had wanted. The fifth year students were all gathered outside next to a large tent, enjoying their formal evening as they wore fancy clothing. Under the supervision of Lee Jeno, the party had started quite well without any trouble. There were no errors and everyone were satisfied with what they had gotten.

On to the right, Renjun had organised three long tables filled with lemon tarts, orange blossom cakes, chocolate flavoured tiramisu and many more desserts. A whole roasted deer layered the middle of the table along with other dishes such as marinated chicken, grilled beef, fragrant white rice, smoked sausages, creamy sauces with garden herbs and diced vegetables. He didn't forget to add some other baked goods, sweets and of course, butterbeer.

On to the left with the help of his wand, Jeno managed to create a small orchestra to entertain the guests and give the atmosphere a lively feeling. Music filled the air, the wonderful sound of instruments playing and rushing in an around every person. It seemed like everyone's spirits were elevated, some dancing along to the melody as others continued to chatter.

Mark Lee, actually a sixth year Gryffindor, had brought the two young 4rth year hufflepuffs along. They were only allowed to attend because of Jeno and they also helped in preparing the venue.

(Keep in mind that all 6th years are 20 yrs old, 5th years are 19, 4rth are 18)

"When's your sister coming?" Donghyuck asked, wearing a dark navy blue dress shirt and a pair of black pants. He noticed stares aimed at him, especially from girls, who silently admired him amongst themselves in secret. Shrugging obliviously, his eyes searched for the girl.

"Probably in hundred years because she's getting ready with Yeji. Said she was being too picky with choosing a dress." Chenle answered, slipping his hands in his pockets, trying to keep them warm in the cold weather. "I love you, Jeno but why do we have to stay outside?"

Jeno patted his back, pulling him towards the tent. "It's warm in the tent. Feel free to come outside whenever you want."

"Oh wow, is that a prince or what?" Donghyuck asked, spotting Jaemin with his date, making his way towards the group.

The boys cooed at the sight, enjoying his well-styled blond hair which framed his usual expressionless face. The black coat laid over his black dress shirt, three buttons undone, exposing bits of his broad chest. To give his outfit a little bit more spice, he added a few chained, silver pins, jewelry gifts from his mother.

Pang stood next to her lover wearing a dark blue, short and a sleeveless dress. The crowed couldn't take their eyes off the visually pleasing couple, some being jealous and some envious.

"Sorry for being late." Jaemin apologised with a small smile. He linked his arm with Pang, eyes searching for someone else.

"It's okay, Jaem." Jeno offered a smile back. "You look stunning as always."