(11) Let's save them losers

"Did he say something strange?" Professor Mcgonagall asked

Donghyuck, Pang, Chenle and Ivy gathered around the professor's desk, recalling what had happened the night before.

"Only about something terrible he did to Jaemin's family...and that he will return soon." Ivy answered. "He's my...our great grandfather, isn't he?" She spared a glance at Chenle but he was already looking down.

"I'm afraid so, dear." Mcgonagall sighed, removing her glasses and placing them on her table. "Professor Dumbledor thinks he's our main priority right now, to get him back to his cell. About the issue you've told us about, we might have to worry about it later."

"But Professor Mcgonagall," Chenle spoke for the first time after entering the classroom almost an hour ago. "What happened to Jaemin's family? What did Liang do to the point Jaemin hates us?"

The Professor didn't know how to start. It was like telling them a story to scare them off, like Ivy's granny did. "The Na family has a large reputation in the Wizarding world. They're wealthy but mostly, they're very powerful. The Zhong family, however, isn't. But they are loved by the people in our world, very much."

Ivy smiled, and Chenle did too. They were finally on the way to know about their family, a complete another story her grandmother didn't mention about.

"There is a rivalry between the families since only their ancestors know when, but they never fought openly until..." Mcgonagall sighed, "Until Zhong Liang murdered the youngest son of the Na family, Jaemin's only brother."

Everything became clearer. The hatred Jaemin had given towards her and Chenle was because of this obvious reason. He knew it from the beginning, he knew she and Chenle came from a family which hurt his.

"The reason? We haven't had the chance to find out. He was immediately taken to Azkaban... I'm very disappointed in myself for not educating a student in my House that well."

"Professor, I thought only Slytherins commit crimes-"

"Do I have to remind you that not all Slytherins go bad?" She interrupted. "It doesn't matter which house you belong to, if you own a bad mindset with even worse intentions, your house in not the reason why you do such horrible things."

"I know what you mean." Ivy said, "But I still don't understand why I am chosen to be a Slytherin...although my brother is in Hufflepuff and my great grandfather was in Gryffindor."

"The sorting hat never makes mistakes when it comes to putting Hogwarts students in their houses. Salazar Slytherin, the founder of the Slytherin house preferred purebloods and Ivy, my dear, you are a pure blooded witch and so is your brother Chenle."

"So, that means we are one of the few people who survived from that wicked war between Muggles and Wizards." Chenle added, earning a nod from the Professor. He was sure that his grandmother kept this fact a secret to protect his family but did an incredibly good job on educating them of their family history without mentioning an important part.

"If what you say is true, then yes." She looked at the others, who have been quiet for the whole time. "The rest of you however, belong to muggles, but it doesn't make you any less of a Wizard or a Witch."

"I..." pang said, "This is a lot to take in."

"Yeah..." Donghyuck agreed.

"I know, yet we still have time to figure out and sort out this mess. For now I suggest you to go back to your classes and I'm sorry for making you skip breakfast."

"It's alright. Thank you for the Information, we'll get going." Ivy offered her a forced smile before walking out of the classroom and heading towards the Astronomy Tower, where no students had classes in the morning.

Chenle followed her but Pang stopped Donghyuck and herself from joining them. "Let them go. They need time to take in everything."

"You're right." He sighed, "Well, we have Potions with Snape...what a great way to start the day."

Meanwhile at the Astronomy tower, the Zhong siblings stood on the balcony, leaning against the railing as they studied the morning sky. Ivy let the cold autumn air hug her skin, she was glad that she had her robe or she would be freezing.

"Pretty wild stuff, huh?" Chenle spoke. "Family things we didn't know of. Why did Granny keep everything a secret...?"

"Because some things are better to be hidden as a secret rather than revealing it to someone. You never know when the truth will bite you." Ivy answered, she shifted her eyes from the sky to Chenle, who was already looking at her. "Are you okay, Lele?"

Chenle nodded with a small smile. "It's a lot, I know, but it's not our fault, Ivy. Let's focus on this school and make sure any people outside of this world wouldn't ambush us any second."

Ivy chuckled at her brothers remark and rested her head on his shoulder. "You make it sound like we're here to save this school."

"I know for a fact that we're not leaving until we made sure that Hogwarts is safe." Chenle rested his head on hers. "I'm sorry, Ivy."

"Why?"

"For ruining your birthday by dragging you all the way to the past."

"Hey..." Ivy turned around and pulled her brother for a hug. "This isn't something you should be sorry for nor is it something I find terrible. Do you think anyone can go back to the past on their birthday? No, Zhong Chenle, my baby brother, you made my birthday very special, even if it may be my last."

She whispered the last few words but Chenle was very quick to catch on. He put a wore a frown, hugging her back. "I promise you, I will take you back and I will protect you and our friends, okay?"

"Come on, I'm the big sister, I should protect you!"

"How about we protect each other?" Chenle suggested, drawing a smile on both of their faces.

"Sure. Let's do that."

●●●I won't be updating as much from next week cause of school😔✌

●●●
I won't be updating as much from next week cause of school😔✌