(9) Boys feed girls to the moon

"Chenle, used to attract girls when he was younger

"Chenle, used to attract girls when he was younger." Ivy chuckled as she recalled her old childhood memories of little girls wanting to play with his younger brother. She was sitting at a round table with her friends, new and old, plus a Jaemin. They were getting to know each other throughout a small game called truth or dare at The Three Broomsticks. Ivy was chosen to expose her childhood but she decided to embarrass her brother instead.

"I still attract girls." Chenle rolled her eyes. "A Hufflepuff girl told hi to me."

"Yeah only because you said it first." Jisung snorted. "But Ivy, we want to know about you, not Chenle.

"Ouch."

"Sorry, mate."

Ivy sighed, giving in and thinking of something to say. "I used to be very scared of boys. Why? Because I thought they were a bunch of other species and wanted to kidnap little girls to the moon and feed them to the bunny."

"You-...whAT?" Mark burst into laughter, slamming his fists against the wooden table and releasing a cry.

"Easy there. You're spilling everyone's drinks." Jeno patted his back, calming him down. But none of the guys couldn't help but to laugh at some point, thinking why Ivy's mindset had to form a silly story to stay away from boys.

Jaemin, however, didn't react and continued to drink his butterbeer.

"How did you overcome that?" Renjun asked, wiping his tears. "Did you realise your brother wasn't a girl and cried the whole day?"

Ivy stared at the Ravenclaw boy, her eyes widening. "Yeah...the hell how did you know that?"

"Lucky guess."

"Okay okay, Ivy's turn to ask Jaemin." Donghyuck announced as the laughter slowly died down.

"Truth or dare?" She asked with no emotion hiding behind her tone.

Jaemin clicked his tongue before answering, "Tr-"

Ivy smirked, silently calling him a coward and luckily, he noticed and guessed exactly what she was thinking about.

"Dare." Jaemin changed his answer and waited for the chaos to begin.

"I dare you to scream your name out loud and slap Donghyuck's butt in front of everyone." Ivy raised her eyebrow, secretly releasing a witchy laugh. "Oh make sure you add some voice cracks or you have to do it again until you get it right."

"I've never heard of such a dare but I do want to see Jaemin doing something that crosses his comfort line." Jeno commented.

"I'm not doing this." Jaemin bitterly said. "I'm not making a fool out of a stupid dare. You all act like children." The Slytherin boy stood up and left the Pub without saying goodbye.

"I should've seen that coming." Renjun sighed and stood up as well. "I'll go after him and bring him to Hogwarts. You guys can leave or just walk around. There're few hours left until curfew."

After Renjun had stepped out, Donghyuck suggested to go back to Hogwarts as well. "I'm getting tired."

As they were walking back, Ivy wrapped her arms around Pang's left arm and sulked, regretting about what had happened earlier. "I ruined the mood, Pang. I should've given him a simple dare."

"Come on, it's not your fault." Pang answered. "He's the one who took this game seriously. He doesn't know how to have fun, Ivy. Jaemin ruined the mood, not you."

"She's right." Jeno agreed, walking beside Mark in front of the girls. "We always have to be careful with speaking when Jaem's around. He takes everything too seriously."

"Ah, I understand." Ivy whispered, still not convinced no matter how hard she tried to tell herself it wasn't her fault.

"He's not fun at parties." Jisung said, trying to lift the mood up. "So this isn't something really bad to feel guilty about. But I would've done that dare!"

"Wait what?" Donghyuck snapped, "Don't touch my arse."

"Hehehe." Jisung chuckled evily, throwing a wink at the older male.

By the time everyone had reached the castle, Pang felt something terrible was going to happen tonight. Rather than voicing her thoughts out loud, she kept quiet and ignored her own warnings. Yeji came running towards Ivy and grabbed her hand, her eyes filled with fear as she tried to speak.

"The-there's an in-intruder in the castle." She stuttered. "Where's J-jaemin? He's responsible for the fifth year slytherins."

"I-I don't know-"

"I'm here, what's going on?" Jaemin came running in with Renjun next to him.

"A crazy wizard has escaped the prison in Azkaban and it's rumored that he's in here, in this very castle! Hurry, we must get everyone to safety." Ivy explained, "We'll be safe in our common rooms."

"Alright. Go to your towers and stay there." Jaemin turned around to his friends, arching his eyebrows together as he spoke calmly. "Mark and Renjun, make sure everyone's safe in your houses. Jisung, take Chenle and go!"

After his friends had left, Jaemin faced the remaining two girls waiting for their prefect to join them. "You two should go. I'll go look for other Slytherins." Without giving them a choice, the blond ran away as fast as he could.

"Come on." Yeji whispered, opening the door which led to the dungeons. She tried to pull Ivy with her, but she didn't move, as if her feet were glued to the ground. "Ivy?"

"Is he going to be okay?" She asked. "This- I remember..."

Her grandmother was a great storyteller, especially when it comes to their own family, she knew everything. One day when little Ivy was sitting by the lake with Chenle, her granny told her about the escaped prisoner from a far away island breaking into Hogwarts, who ended up killing an innocent student. Ivy recalled this memory and realised that their prefect could be that student.

"Sorry, Yeji. I have to go." She removed her hand from Yeji's and ran away to find Jaemin, looking left and right to spot him until someone grabbed her by the shirt and pulled the poor girl into a corner, covering her mouth so she couldn't scream.

●●●Ooo she dead😵

●●●
Ooo she dead😵