(29) FIRE, EEEEOH EEEEEEOH

"Jungwoo! Long time no see

"Jungwoo! Long time no see." Chenle greeted the blond man, wrapping an arm around his shoulders as if they were close friends.

They were, of course. After spending time together on almost every weekend, Chenle tailed behind him like a lost puppy, or a younger brother who wanted his older brother's attention.

"Chenle, hey." The Ravenclaw smiled, clutching his heavy books in his hands, rushing towards his next class. "Talk to you later? Professor Flitwick wants me early today."

"Why?"

"About tutoring some students." Jungwoo simply answered before practically running towards the classroom. "See you!"

Chenle sighed. He had a free period and Jisung wasn't around to keep him company. It was pretty early in the morning and almost every student was in their assigned classrooms, starting their new semester.

The Hufflepuff leaned against the wooden railing of the Hogwarts' bridge, placing his head on his arms lazily as he peered out over the the edge, his eyes studying the cloud kissed sky. It was definitely cold. There were white snow covering almost every piece of land.

The frost kissed his pale skin but he was focusing on the newly clothed trees, wondering why they looked like giant vanilla ice cream sticks.

The long summer days he had spent with his sister lingered in his memories for a long time. Those memories alone were enough to spark warmth to his cheeks. He could see himself next to Ivy with his phone in his hands, playing pubg under the large oak tree next to his grandmother's cottage while she was reading a book to kill her boredom. It was as if he went back in time, but in reality, he was recalling his future. As confusing as it may sound, it felt good to remember something nice.

"Lele." Chenle didn't notice his best friend standing next to him for only he knew how long. "Snape made me clean his smelly potions cupboard all by myself, do you believe that?"

"Yes, Jisung." Chenle bit back a smile. "You deserved it-" smack "OUCH!"

"Okay, what if I broke a couple‐" The male noticed the dead look in Chenle's eyes and immediately changed his words. "-more than a couple of glasses but that doesn't mean he can just punish me and take fifty points off."

"We're far behind from winning the House Cup, Jisung." Chenle sighed. "Who won last time?"

"Slytherin." Jisung mumbled, pressing his lips together cutely and rolling his eyes to show how mad he was. "Well, of course, they always win. Snape never takes points off from Slytherins."

"Or they're just staying out of trouble."

Na Jaemin joined, startling the two.

"What are you doing outside? Did you finish your work early?" Jisung asked, surprised to see Jaemin hanging out alone in the cold instead of in class.