(6) Draco exists haha

"Hello, my name's Jungwoo and I'll be helping you guys to get used to everything in Hogwarts

"Hello, my name's Jungwoo and I'll be helping you guys to get used to everything in Hogwarts." A blond male from Ravenclaw announced. "Firstly, we have to go to Diagon Alley so you guys can buy your school supplies. I suppose Ilvermorny is completely different..."

The newcomers met the seventh year student in front of the entrance Hall to discuss what to do first. Dumbledore assigned Kim Jungwoo to be their mentor to help them.

"But we don't own any money-"

"Don't worry, Dumbledor has taken care of the expenses." Jungwoo smiled sweetly and patted Chenle's back.

After they had arrived in Diagon Alley, Jungwoo took them shopping until they had everything they needed which included extra sets of normal clothing and a few snacks to munch on the way back. He also brought them Butterbeer and explained the basics of Hogwarts and what was going on around the school.

"We still need to get you guys an owl or a cat or some sort of a pet." Jungwoo sighed, tired from walking around.

"Ooo a familiar?" Pang asked, "I want an Owl."

"Don't they bring death and dark prophecy?" Donghyuck questioned, earning a glare from Pang.

"Then I'll bring my owl everytime when I'm with you." She shot back making him shut up from schock.

"I want a rabbit or a hare." Ivy smiled.

"I know why." Chenle raised his eyebrows. "Granny used to tell us stories about the Moon rabbit and you were an obsessed fangirl. But I'm getting a white fluffy cat."

"A bear." Donghyuck randomly spoke. "Can I get a-"

"Hyuck, no." Jungwoo sighed again, wondering why a nineteen year old wanted a bear as his familiar. "They don't sell any bears. How about a ferret?"

"Sure, I'd like one of those." Donghyuck agreed and they exited The Three Broomsticks to buy their last item, finally being able to go back to Hogwarts.

When they reached Hogwarts, it was already time for dinner. Jungwoo asked the newcomers to drop their things quickly and join him as quickly as possible so they wouldn't miss anything for that day.

"I just saw my schedule and guess what, I have extra classes for every lesson in the weekends to catch up with the fifth years." Pang said, groaning internally. "Starting this saturday which is tomorrow."

"I think we all have that." Chenle butted in as they were on their way to the Great Hall. "But I made a new friend."

"Hi!" a tall Hufflepuff joined them with a shy smile. "I'm Park Jisung."

"You're so tall..." Donghyuck mumbled.

"Stop being so jealous Donghyuck." Ivy chuckled. "I'm Ivy, Chenle's older sister."

"Hey..." He smiled, his cheeks turning red as he tried to hide his shyness.

"I'm Pang!" The girl next to Ivy introduced herself. "And this guy over here is Donghyuck."

"Nice to meet you all. Chenle has told me everything about you." Jisung said.

"Did you meet anyone? Or are you friendless?" Chenle teased, especially his sister.

"Actually I did. Her name is Yeji but I didn't see her today except this morning." Ivy shrugged.

Donghyuck smiled as soon as he spotted his Gryffindor mates, leaving his friend group and immediately joining them without a hesitation. He patted their backs and motioned them to look back.

"Isn't this Jeno?" Ivy asked, staring at the familiar red head who offered them a heartwarming eye smile.

"Yep, Lee Jeno. Nice to meet you finally. I'm sorry about Jaemin by the way." Jeno said and Ivy understood what he meant.

"It's okay. I barely talk to him anyway."

"And this is Lee Mark and we are," Donghyuck smirked, pointing at the awkward gryffindor. "The Lee gang."

"Cringe." Chenle commented, earning nods from everyone.

"Um, nice to meet you guys." Mark said as they entered the Hall. The rest of them split up to join their houses and Yeji was already there waiting for Ivy with an empty seat waitng for her.

"How did it go today?" Yeji asked.

"Great, thank you." Ivy smiled, sitting beside her. "Actually ticked everything off from the list. I also got us some snacks to binge on."

"Wicked!" She winked. "Isn't Jungwoo sweet?"

"Yeah, he was so patient with us today and so kind. He even bought us Butterbeer with his own money." Ivy answered. "He'll be showing us the whole school tomorrow and then take us to our extra classes."

"Oh wow, he's really so sweet like the Ravenclaws say. He's very popular among us, even Slytherin girls faint from spotting the sight of him."

"I get why. He's a gentleman." Ivy giggled. "Well, I don't think he would mind if you joined us tomorrow. Only if you want-"

Yeji gasped, "Really? Spend a day with you and your friends."

"And Jungwoo."

"And Jungwoo." She squealed, shaking her friend before engulfing her in a hug. "My assignments can wait, tomorrow I will have fun with you."

As the two girls chatted about the upcoming weekend, Jaemin rolled his eyes and nudged his cousin on the shoulders. "Do you think someone can learn four years of worth magic in two months, Draco?"

Draco Malfoy shook his head, stuffing a piece of chicken in his mouth after answering, "Why? Do you think that pathetic mudblood can achieve something impossible?"

"Of course not." Jaemin smirked, taking a sip from his goblet. "Just wondering. She and I made a bet on that, loser spends a night in the forbidden forest."

"So cruel." Draco commented. "I like how your mind works, Jaemin."

But if Ivy worked hard enough, would she be able to escape from losing a bet?

●●●

Um another thing i forgot to tell you. Voldy boldy does not exist here👁👄👁