(3) Saving Chenle's butt ft. no magic

"GET ME FREAKING OUT OF HERE EEEEEEEEEE-" Chenle screamed as his body danced in the wind by the help of the whomping willow tree

"GET ME FREAKING OUT OF HERE EEEEEEEEEE-" Chenle screamed as his body danced in the wind by the help of the whomping willow tree. Chenle had heard of the tree but not what it does to someone when they go near its branches.

It was quite a show to watch Chenle suffer, but Ivy figured it would be the best to secure him first before teasing him for his stupidity.

"LET ME DOWNNNNNNNN YOU DUMB TREE."

"CHENLE YOU'RE MAKING THE TREE MAD. SHUT UP!" Donghyuck screamed back. "I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING, BUT LISTEN...WE WANT TO BRING HOGWARTS BACK TO ITS PLACE. PLEASE LET US AND LET CHENLE GO!!"

"Wait is he-"

"Talking to a tree?" Ivy finished Pang's sentence, watching the brunet shout as he went down on his knees.

As if it didn't hear Donghyuck's pleas, the whomping willow fastened its pace, causing Chenle to throw up all over its branches.

[A/N:At this point idk how to save Lele without using magic so i'm going to have to make some shiz up, bear with me seasonings💚]

Ivy sighed and stepped closer to the tree, but not close enough to get caught. "STAY STILL AND LET IT ATTACK YOU."

"what?"

"WhA-"

"WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO DIEEEEEEEEE?"

"NO IDIOT, STAY STILL. WHEN IT TRIES TO ATTACK YOU, ITS BRANCHES LOOSEN UP AUTOMATICALLY AND THAT'S WHEN YOU SLIDE AWAY LIKE THE SMALL LIZARD YOU ARE AND JUST JUMP IN THE AIR."

"Ivy that's going to get him injured." Pang warned with a serious tone.

"Donghyuck, can I trust you to catch my brother?" Ivy asked and Donghyuck hesitated, not sure if he could catch someone without injuring himself or his friend.

"Hyuck?"

"I'll give my best." Donghyuck answered before running towards the tree. Chenle on the other hand didn't dare to move and he felt the tight grip around his body loosening. Just as it was about to attack Chenle, ready to knock him out, the raven haired boy jumped into the air, like a fairy with no wings and landed right into Donghyuck's strong arms. But he lost his balance and both of them fell, earning a few groans from him as he tried to stand up.

"Guys run!" Ivy shouted. "The tree- it's going to capture you both!"

Cursing under his breath, Donghyuck grabbed Chenle's arm and forced him to run away despite having almost no energy at all. Once they reached the girls, Ivy hugged her brother. "Idiot, did you not know about the whomping willows?'

"I did." Chenle said, pulling away and smiling through tears. "I was scared Ivy, but I did it. I grabbed the Time turner from its branches." He then fished out a golden necklace from his pocket and revealed it to his friends. "Saw this thing glistening up there."

"Wow dude, you're a real brave man." Donghyuck said, patting the younger one's back.

"You too. Thank you for saving me, Hyuck. I love you, bro."

"I love you too, bro"

"Bro."

"Bro."

Ivy cleared her throat, breaking their little bromance as she reminded them that they should hurry up. "It's getting dark already, should we go?"

"Well, I am ready if you are." Pang spoke up, gulping down her fears.

Chenle motioned everyone to come closer and tightened the necklace around their necks, barely fitting for four people. "Ten times..." he whispered to himself, turning the hour glass ten times before a bright light flashed in front of them, knocking everyone out.

Pang was the first one to wake up. Instead of dead grass, they were all laying on a bright and a lively field where the whomping willow tree looked more alive than it did a few minutes ago while it tried to kill Chenle. Beneath the bird songs, she could hear students chatter from the distance, probably having classes at Hagrid's. She didn't know who that was, not yet.

Pang felt Ivy waking up next to her, then Donghyuck and lastly, Chenle.

"We made it." Donghyuck said, smiling brightly. "We made it to Hogwarts!"

"Yeah um...one problem." Ivy spoke up, "How are we going to tell the teachers and the students who we are?"

"I have no idea but I'm keeping this thing hidden." Chenle said, hiding the time turner under his shirt. "Can't tell them we're from the future."

"Of course." Donghyuck sat down next to Chenle, facing the girls. "But does anyone have any ideas?"

"Transfer students?" Pang suggested.

"They're going to ask from where. So, no." Donghyuck denied. "Let's just tell them we were kidnapped by a bear and they left us here cause we didn't let them eat us."

"No one's going to believe that, Hyuck." Ivy rolled her eyes, standing up. "For now, let's go find the Headmaster's office. Does anyone know anything about him?"

"My mom told me that his name was Albus Dumbledore." Pang said. "Paying attention during history lessons is actually coming in handy."

"Ah, yes correct. I think if we told him the truth, he might believe us and then we can leave. Job done, easy." Chenle smiled proudly after explaining his plan.

Ivy shook her head. "Even if we told them the truth, I think it's best to stay here for a while to make sure everything's going smoothly like we want it to."

"I agree." Donghyuck said, "but the bear plan seems not too bad-"

"No." Pang dead panned and started walking towards the huge wooden door.

"Stop, trespassers!" Someone voiced.

Ivy panicked and turned around to see the most beautiful boy she had laid her eyes upon. She had never seen someone with silver blond hair, fringes framing his honey brown eyes which shot glares towards the confused and scared girl.

"I've never seen you before. Who are you and what Business do you have here?" He asked, his deep voice sending chills through everyone's spine. He turned his attention towards his friends, who were just as confused as he was."Jeno, Renjun, take them to Dumbledore, I'll lead the way."

Well, at least they're being taken to the headmaster's.

●●●
I'm updating so much after 2 yrs wow