(35) Power move: almost getting the girl

The very first thing Ivy noticed as soon as she had exited the bathroom was the faint smell of freshly made polyjuice potion

The very first thing Ivy noticed as soon as she had exited the bathroom was the faint smell of freshly made polyjuice potion. It is a potion which lets the drinker to change their appearance. Whoever made it was a very powerful wizard or a witch because it's highly complicated to make. One tiny detail is mistaken, the whole potion has to be thrown out.

"Why is his hair..." Ivy's voice drained out slowly as she heard Jaemin's shakingly deep voice from the store's main room.

"Tell me, Jisung. Tell me that I'm not the only one who's seeing my brother Jaehyun standing alive in front of us right now."

Ivy shook her head. There was no way Jaehyun came back from the dead, let alone being alive at the moment. The only logical explanation was that...

Someone was impersonating Jaehyun. Ivy panicked, looking around and grabbing a strange, heavy object. She tip toed slowly, careful enough to make less sounds as she quietly approached the tall brunet, who was supposedly Jaemin's dead brother.

There were no warnings when Ivy lunged forward. With a rageful scream which paralysed the victim's thinking, she smashed the object to his head, sending him off to dreamland without trying again.

"What are you doing!?" Chenle questioned his sister. Jisung and Jaemin joined, circling the girl for an explanation.

"This man isn't Jaehyun." She whispered and began to explain what she had spotted. She connected the dots and figured that this man, indeed, must be someone else.

"I thought- I was happy- I have to go." Jaemin broke down, staring down at the appearance of his brother while his stomach churned and his fists clenched, holding back himself from punching the unconscious impersonator.

"Jisung, take him with you. Me and Chenle will wait here until he gains back his consciousness." Ivy ordered, forcing the pair to leave. She watched as Jaemin's eyes failed to hold back his tears. There was an attempt to hug him right then an there, but she didn't want to upset him any further.

Upon waking, Liang expected his warm and soft sheets, but what he had not anticipated was being tied to his chair by two fifth years from Hogwarts

Upon waking, Liang expected his warm and soft sheets, but what he had not anticipated was being tied to his chair by two fifth years from Hogwarts. A moment ago he could've sworn that he transformed into Jaehyun, to test and see if his potion had worked and just before he could welcome his uninvited guests, he was ambushed by a girl.