(45) Strong big boy Na

"We're breaking up

"We're breaking up. Right now." Ivy practiced in front of her full length mirror. "Should I wear a smile? A frown? No expressions?"

"Weren't you two cuddling on your bed yesterday?" Yeji asked, eyeing her friend skepticaly. "Why do you want to end your relationship?"

"Apparently he thinks of me as toy." Ivy whispered, dropping herself into the mattress next to Yeji and Renjun. "His father had told me."

"And you believe that nasty man?" Renjun questioned. "Are you being for real? Jaemin isn't a person who uses women as an object, let alone a toy!"

While the three began to do their Astronomy homework in Ivy's room an hour ago, Yeji accidentally exposed Ivy's secret relationship with Jaemin. Being the curious mind he was, Renjun kept bugging the two until one of them eventually gave up, revealing their big secret.

"Believe me, Ivy. I've been his friend ever since we learned how to talk. Na Jaemin wouldn't dare to use you. He might give you an expression of a cruel man when you meet him but he pays his respect, all the time."

"He admitted that he used me for a while. To get information out of me."

"At least he admitted it and without any doubt he must be feeling guilty regarding what he had done." Renjun defended. "He confessed all that and you still accepted his feelings, Ivy. Doesn't that mean you forgave him? Why are you believing his father over Jaemin himself?"

"I..." Ivy placed her hand over her emerald bracelet. "I don't know what came over me. I really don't. I do not believe anything his father had told me...I-"

With misty eyes and pink dusted cheeks, the Slytherin girl sat up immediately and got off the bed. She grabbed her wand before turning around to meet two faces covered with confusion.

"I have to see Jaemin. He must have answers to my questions. I'll ask him why he's been avoiding me. You can continue your homework without me...let me copy it later." Ivy prepared to leave but she halted, remembering the letter she had found in Mr.Na's study. She fished them out of her pocket and dropped them in front of Renjun. "Letters from Zhong Liang to Jaemin's father. Read them while I'm gone."

And just like that, she exited her bed room.