(26) Breakups are fun!!!

1.3 k reads?????? WHUT??? THANK YOU GUYS FOR CHOOSING TO READ THIS BOOK😭🥺

3 k reads?????? WHUT??? THANK YOU GUYS FOR CHOOSING TO READ THIS BOOK😭🥺

"YOU LOOK AMAZING!" Yeji complemented, eyeing her best friend in awe. "Ivy, why do you always manage to pull out every dress?"

"Look who's talking." Ivy exclaimed, studying Yeji through her mirror. "Hey, make sure I don't get drunk again, please."

Yeji giggled before wrapping her arms around Ivy's exposed shoulders, pulling her in for a small hug. "Unless you're asking to get kissed by Na-"

"...kamoto Yuta. Yes, of course. He's hot."

"So you kissed Jaemin because he's hot, huh?" She raised an eyebrow. "I'm not surprised, you openly flirted with him last week."

"Oh come on, I just gained some confidence." Ivy rolled her eyes playfully. "Besides, we both hate each other."

"Doesn't seem like you do. You looked very red after coming out of his room this morning. Did you two kiss again?"

Ivy shook her head before pulling away and grabbing her purse, ready to enjoy the Christmas party. The pair exited their room and walked towards the ballroom, where the celebration found its place.

"You know," Yeji smirked. "A kiss from him sounds like a great Christmas gift-"

"Yeji!" Ivy groaned. "What do you get from teasing me nonstop?"

"Fun-"

Yeji was interrupted again, but not by Ivy.

"Hey girls!" Pang joined, holding her long silver dress as she hurried to catch up. "Couldn't help but to overhear your conversation. So, did Donghyuck finally kiss you, Ivy?"

"I did not." The devil joined, walking next to Yeji. "I have Mark to kiss."

Mark, who was also present, shook his head. "No way in hell."

"Then who did you kiss?"

Tensing at her question, Ivy shared a nervous glance with Mark and Yeji, who also looked equally lost.

"M-me!" Mark blurted out.

"What?" Ivy asked, earing a confused stare from Pang. "I mean, what! How could you say it out loud, Markie? Oh no, my secret has been exposed. Mark stole my first kiss, oh no!!!"

"What the- YOU LIKE HIM?" Donghyuck asked, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Mark are you cheating on me? I thought we were soulmates. Ugh, do not breathe next to me, cheater."

Pang chuckled at the small chaos she had created. "Ah, now you know how falling in love feels like. I have to hurry now, Jaemin said he was waiting for me outside in the garden."

"She's in for a bitter treat." Yeji sighed as soon as Pang had left.

"Why?" Donghyuck asked. "Is Jaemin going to break up with her or something?"