(46) Rooftop fight [almost]

There was no reason for a war between the wizards and muggles

There was no reason for a war between the wizards and muggles. The muggle prime minister, satisfied with the protection from Ministry of Magic, ensured peace between the two worlds. It was located in the heart of London, underground where you cannot simply get in without an invite or a permission.

The Ministry had many departments. The largest one, department of magical law Enforcement, was where Jaemin's father worked as the Head. He, however, wasn't fond of the idea working with muggles. The world of magic was definitely powerful and worthy, they could've erased the other world with a single magic spell. Despite his thoughts, The minister for magic, the highest ranked member forbade Mr.Na from discussing such useless ideas.

Because of that, his anger grew and vowed himself that he was going to take over the Minister's place.

To keep his plan working, his had done many horrible things.

Things he wouldn't dare doing again.

Yet, here he was, threatening his nineteen year old son.

His only son.

"Ivy, the letters

"Ivy, the letters..." Renjun whispered, pulling her to an empty corner so they could talk without any pairs of eyes watching or listening to them.

"Did you read them?"

"What Donghyuck saw was no hallucination. He was right. Jaemin's father visited Zhong Liang that night." Renjun began. "Most of the letters were about Liang bothering him with questions about places to stay. He escaped Azkaban with the help of Mr.Na and he wrote about owing something to him."

"Mr.Na owes something to Zhong Liang?" Ivy's eyes widened slightly. "What else did he write?"

"That he regrets getting blamed on something he had never done." Renjun muttered. "Do you think Zhong Liang was falsely accused of murder?"

Ivy furrowed her eyebrows. Sure, there was a possibility that it was true but the chances were very low.

"We have to ask him."

"What-"

"Ivy, we have to act fast while we're in this Manor." Renjun suggested. "I came to tell you first because you were the one who found the letters. Yeji agreed to inform the others."