(51) The big reveal!

"FIND THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!" Mr

"FIND THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!" Mr. Na's voice roared and that was when Jeno knew, they had messed up their plan.

"We can't keep my sister in here." Mrs.Nakamoto voiced after feeding her sister the medication. The woman fell into a peaceful sleep right away. "I'm going back to Japan tomorrow and I'll take her with. In the meantime I'm leaving Yuta in charge of taking care of Jaemin."

Jeno nodded, standing up and getting ready to leave. "What should we do now?"

"Gather your friends and meet me outside. I will arrange you a ride."

Suddenly the air stayed still, quietness engulfing them all as they carefully listened to the only sound in the room, the echo of heavy footsteps reaching towards their direction. The three turned to see a tall man push through the doors.

"There you are. Where are you hiding my son?" Mr.Na questioned, studying his own bedroom before throwing another question. "And my wife."

Jisung side eyed the bed, realising Yuta's mother had already disappeared with her sister.

"We're here to pay her a visit, sir." Yeji spoke confidently, not letting his dark aura waver her.

"I'm going to keep this short, children." He groused. "Your friends, all of them including my own son, are missing. No one saw them leaving this Manor. Where are they now?"

"You have once chance to answer me truthfully. Dare lying, I will repeat what I have done to my son." He added, fishing out his wand.

"Aren't one of you going to speak?" Blotched with rage, the man spat and grabbed Jisung by his collar. The tall boy's eyes bore into his with newfound boldness.

"What do you mean by repeating what you have done to your son?" Jisung questioned, his voice oddly tentative.

The man released Jisung from his grip and cleared his throat. "Zhong Liang, that child, he did nothing wrong. Poor boy had to leave the school because I threatened him, his family the Zhongs are extremely in debt you know. Despite the status, they're losing their place in society. To save them from going bankrupt Liang agreed to cover my dirty work."

"Wait, you mean—" Yeji gasped, as if she's been shot.

"Yes. I killed Jaehyun."