(28) Oh no he's horny

Only gonna update one chapter this week because I have so much to do :(
Also there's a teeny weeny nasty scene😳

Only gonna update one chapter this week because I have so much to do :(Also there's a teeny weeny nasty scene😳

"I'm aware of the current situation you're in." Dumbledore began, allowing the Siblings to take a seat in front of his desk. "Mr.Na has allowed you to stay but you are more than welcomed to leave this school whenever you wish. I can't keep you here forever, waiting for trouble to happen."

"But Professor, you have to protect this place." Chenle said eagerly. "We want to help."

"I know, young one." He smiled. "Hogwarts' staff will take care of everyone's safety. There's no need to worry."

Ivy stayed quiet for a long time before speaking, voicing out her thoughts out loud. "Zhong Liang saw us that night, when he had snuck into our school. He knows we're his family and probably has done some research about us. What if he uses us?"

"In what way?" Chenle asked.

"To travel forward in time?"

"Ivy, you cannot take someone from a place they belong to another, where it is completely foreign. Even if he plans to use you, it's best for you to leave as soon as possible."

Dumbledore's words didn't convince them to leave. Neither of the Zhong siblings had the heart to say goodbye to their friends after warning them, not when they weren't assured of their safety.

"I'm staying." Ivy said, determined that she could change something...anything.

"Me too." Chenle joined.

Dumbledore had no choice but to let them stay but he couldn't guarantee the Zhong siblings their safety.

Why?

Because originally, they weren't part of the wizarding world, which meant one thing.

If one of them dies, there's no coming back.

The winter break ended without a proper warning, just like how Jaemin ended his relationship with Pang

The winter break ended without a proper warning, just like how Jaemin ended his relationship with Pang. By the time they had arrived, Jeno was waiting outside in the cold for his best friends. As one by one started to drag their heavy trunks inside, his smile widened after seeing familiar faces, some annoyed at the fact that they have to start studying again and some being happy to be back to what they call 'home'.