(55) I was kidding, this is the REAL end

Hundred years later, Ivy woke up on the exact same spot in the Astronony tower with Chenle sitting up awestruck next to her

"We left Hyuck..." The Hufflepuff boy whispered, guilt coating his chest as he stood up slowly with tearful eyes, heading towards the balcony.

Ivy inhaled deeply, welcoming the amber glow, feeling the soothing breeze and becoming absorbed in the music of crickets. She took slow steps and stood next to her brother, stretching her arms to the sky as wide as she could. She stared at the brilliant fireball amidst the pink sky which brushed across her like a warm, golden kiss.

In the sunset light she spotted the school grounds beneath her, modified and well constructed. As the sun slipped behind a large cloud, she rested her head on Chenle's shoulder, letting her mind take a break for a few more minutes.

"Strange, isn't it?" Chenle asked. "We're back but the castle looks almost the same and isn't even destroyed."

"Something definitely happened." Ivy sighed, standing properly and adjusting her school uniform. "We should head downstairs to confirm it ourselves."

Her brother sighed painfully. "I'm not ready, Ivy. They don't exist anymore."

"I know." She mumbled sadly, wrapping her arms around his torso and pulling him in for a hug. "We left without a warning or a goodbye."

"It was the only way to save you." He stroked her hair before pulling away. "Let's go. I want to see how much had changed."

With a small smile dancing on her lips, Ivy nodded.

On their way downstairs, they met new faces, staring at them like they were some kind of creatures. The whole castle had been modified with black marble tiles and impressively high chandeliers. The students didn't wear cloaks, but their original school wear was still the same. Some walked around, noses buried in their phones instead of books while the house ghosts roamed, trying to peek into what they were up to.

"Modern Hogwarts, I like it." Chenle chuckled, catching a glimpse of a tall woman standing in front of a huge portrait, giving instructions to a castle goblin to move it further to left. "Granny?"

The woman turned around, her eyes still containing the fierce light. "I was expecting you. You ran off without telling me, didn't you?"

"Granny!" Ivy whispered, leaving Chenle's side to engulf her with a hug. The boy did the same, finally having the feeling of returning. "What are you doing here? What happened?"

"Let's talk in my office, shall we?" The woman winked, taking her grandchildren into her office.

"Isn't this Professor Dumbledore's office?" Chenle questioned, sitting in front of the brand new white desk of hers.

"It was." She answered.

"Don't tell me he's dead..." Ivy bit her lower lip nervously, clutching her school skirt tightly.