(24) Cheating is never the answer

"Earth to Ivy? Helloooooo?" Renjun waved his hands in front of her face, hoping to catch her attention

"Earth to Ivy? Helloooooo?" Renjun waved his hands in front of her face, hoping to catch her attention. "Your cheeks are incredibly red since last week. Did you meet some attractive man?"

Jaemin's eyes shot up from hearing the last sentence, glancing at Ivy with a smirk, which didn't go unnoticed by the girl. The last comment he told her before leaving the violet garden had left her speechless, literally.

"Oh my goodness, who is it?" Pang asked, resting her head on Jaemin's shoulders.

"Your boyfriend. He flirted with me and threatened to kill me, which was lowkey hot." Ivy thought, having the urge to spill those words as well.

"Me, of course. I'm the only attractive man here. The rest of you are babies." Donghyuck spoke out loud before Jisung could smack him with a pillow.

Ten bored students had found comfort in Jaemin's large bed room, some on the carpet laying down like dead fishes who were desperate for water while some sat on his bed and couches. It was six pm in the afternoon yet none of them wanted to rest or sleep, already messing up their sleeping schedule.

"How about we play truth or dare?" Chenle asked, trying to break the boredom. Without waiting for their agreement, he spoke again. "Jisung, truth or dare?"

"Truth, I'm going to play safe first." The taller male answered, knowing how Chenle always comes up with embarrassing dares back when they played in Hufflepuff common room.

"Have you ever gotten drunk before?"

"Nope and never will." Jisung said, crossing his arms in front of his chest with a huff. "My turn, Ivy?"

"Dare 'cause I'm not a coward like you." Ivy said, smiling teasingly at the younger male.

Jisung rolled his eyes playfully before continuing with a smirk, which only meant trouble. "I dare you to kiss the person who you think you'd like to marry in the future." He noticed Ivy tensing under everyone's stares but she found a solution right away, wiggling her eyebrows at Yeji. Jisung groaned before adding, "Excluding Yeji and Pang from the list and Chenle of course."

"Geez, I want to marry her." Ivy pouted but she knew Jisung was only doing this to see which one from the boys she preferred the most.

She stood up from her position, lifting up her body with a lazy groan. Just on time, someone knocked on the door before entering. It was Mrs.Nakamoto, Jaemin's aunt.

"Children, it's time to get ready. What are you all doing here? We need to hurry up!" She rushed them all outside to their rooms to get ready.

"Calm down, auntie." Jaemin said calmly after watching his friends leave. "It's only Christmas eve."

The woman could only roll her eyes before smacking the boy's head with a soft pillow. "It's a Na tradition to celebrate on Christmas eve and Christmas night."