P R O L O G U E

"Two hundred years ago, when you weren't even born, a school for talented witches and wizards stood proudly next to a bright and a shining lake carrying the name, hogwarts

"Two hundred years ago, when you weren't even born, a school for talented witches and wizards stood proudly next to a bright and a shining lake carrying the name, hogwarts. Humans, who were called muggles weren't allowed, although the school picked a few who were potential enough to become a witch, or a wizard. There were four houses; Gryffindor, the bravest of them all. Your great great grandfather was one... Hufflepuff, the kindest ones out there. Ravenclaw, the smartest, who were madly intelligent and academically given. And last but not least, Slytherin, the ambitious ones."

"To enter this school, you're given an invitation per Owl when you turn fourteen. You graduate when you have completed all seven years but if you fail to do so...well no wizard may take you seriously."

"Sadly the muggle word discovered the wizarding world, causing a huge conflict between them. This war led to destruction and before we all know it, the school crumbled into dust, burying their students within. The rest of the wizards and witches disappeared and the muggles thought of their victory as their best achievement, thinking they had wiped out the entire population of the other world."

"But let me tell you young one, there are still some living among us. This is why you have to be careful, do not get caught and stay hidden as much as you can or you will die."

After finishing the last sentence, the old woman smiled warmly. She offered some cookies to the small girl, who was listening carefully with her big doe eyes, amazed by the story. The little girl shook her head, denying her grandmother's cookies. Instead of eating them, she asked more questions, possible answers swimming in her mind.

"Granny, you said I should be careful. But why? Witches and Wizards aren't really dangerous."

"Humans are still looking for wizards, therefore the remaining wizards have their guards up and will not hesitate to kill you if you are a threat to them." The old woman warned, standing up to wear a yellow knitted sweater. "Now off you go, you mother must be waiting outside to take you to school. I will prepare your favourite dish for dinner when you come home alright? Goodbye, love"

"Bye bye granny!" She giggled and ran out of the house before pulling her grandmother into a loving hug. With an exciting feeling, the little girl left the house as she couldn't wait for her friends to hear her newly found story.

●●●

●●●

New story cause I procrastinate a lot. Also I'm changing some stuff about hogwarts so it won't be 1:1 like the original.