(31) Renjun and Jaemin, perfect

Students gathered in the great hall after the evacuation, curious of what the precautions might be, especially Ravenclaws who had just lost their dormitory due to a fire

Professor Dumbledore questioned his students about the fire but none of them had a good answer and no one knew who had caused it.

"As for my Ravenclaw students, the staff is renovating your dormitory. The process will take at least a week, I'm afraid, so I have decided to let you move into other dorms." He explained, taking out his parchment paper to announce the houses. "1st and 2nd year ravenclaws, please join the Gryffindor students. 3rd, 4th and 5th year Ravenclaws may join the Slytherins. 6th and 7th years are allowed to join the Hufflepuffs. You're all dismissed after lunch."

"Huang Renjun," He said again. "I need to speak with you."

"Well, what did that old man say?" Jaemin asked, helping the Ravenclaw to unpack his belongings

"He wanted to know if I had caused it." Renjun sighed, unwillingly placing his things on Jaemin's desk he was going to share for the next seven days. "Explaining him what happened was like a horror movie. Like someone is playing it all over again with the mention of that ugly word."

Jaemin knew he meant the word 'fire'. He wasn't brave enough to say it out loud.

Renjun dropped his things and leaned against the wall, staring out of the window at the exotic sea animals and longing to be amongst them. At least he was free out there, with nothing to be worried about. He couldn't help but to play the scene over and over again, reopening his fresh wounds in his mind.

"Whoever caused that unfortunate incident is going to suffer." Jaemin muttered, his eyes not leaving the boy he grew up with. His heart ached, seeing Renjun so weak and vulnerable wasn't an everyday sight. He never showed any weakness up until now. "I will find him and burn him."

"Sounds like a plan I would want to take part in." Ivy joined the two, throwing herself on Jaemin's bed- well, Jaemin's and Renjun's bed.

"Get out of my bed." Jaemin groaned, throwing a large pillow at her face.