(8) The gang is here

"Mr Lee, I'm taking five points off from Gryffindor

"Mr Lee, I'm taking five points off from Gryffindor." Professor Snape snapped for the third time after watching Donghyuck mess around with classroom supplies.

Donghyuck sighed, fishing out his books from his satchel.

"You're really trying to bring your house down." Ivy whispered to him, leaning closer to his face as she didn't want Snape to hear her talking in class.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and turned around to face Ivy, which was a big mistake considering how close their faces were with almost no gap in between their lips.

"And no Flirting Miss Zhong, five points from Slytherin as well."

Pang chuckled, sending Ivy a smirk.

"Jisung and his friends are having lunch outside in the middle courtyard today. He asked me if you guys wanted to join." Chenle spoke after the morning lessons. He tightened his Hufflepuff cloak and smiled, "Don't worry, his friends are just Renjun, Mark and Jeno."

"Cool, I'm joining." Pang clapped her hands, "Let's meet here. I'm going to go put my books away."

"Yeah I think we all have to do that." Chenle said and ran away with other separating their ways towards their common room as well.

When Ivy was about to leave, she noticed Jaemin getting ready to set foot outside as well but she didn't know that he would be joining her for lunch.

As they both arrived where Chenle and his friends were waiting, Jaemin groaned, not liking the idea of having too many people. "Jeno, you didn't tell me that we're having uninvited trespassers."

"Man, you need to take a chill pill." Donghyuck commented. "We're transfer students from Harvard-"

"Ilvermorny, idiot." Pang sighed.

"Past is past. Let's enjoy our lunch!" Jisung chuckled, melting everyone's heart, especially Jaemin's, who had a soft spot for the younger one.

Ivy seated herself across Jaemin and dug into the delicious food with the others. She began stuffing her mouth with nicely made sandwiches and thanked whoever made their lunch.

"So, how do you guys know each other?" Pang asked as she poured herself some lemonade.

"We live in the same neighborhood so we practically grew up together." Renjun answered. "I still remember us sneaking into Jaemin's mansion to play with his cool toys. His parents hate us you know? Do they still?"

Jaemin shrugged, spreading butter on his croissant. "They hate everyone who isn't a Slytherin."

"I figured." Jeno was the one to speak. "Your mother was fond of Renjun though, only because he helped you with your homework."

Jaemin chuckled softly, his small smile lightening up his dull face. Recalling his childhood memories brought so many things back, including a pretty smile which Ivy thought Jaemin didn't own.

"You know, this lunch actually reminds me of that Picnic we had for my birthday." Ivy said, looking at his friends.

"True! That picnic was the first normal activity we had done for Ivy's birthday so far. All of the others sucked." Chenle sighed, remembering everything.

"Why? what happened to others?" Mark asked curiously.

"We got kicked out of my favourite movie theater once." Ivy glared at Donghyuck. "Only because someone wanted to bring hotpot into the cinema."

"I can only imagine." Renjun snorted, eyeing Donghyuck as well.

Jisung placed his head on Jaemin's shoulder, full from eating too much. He closed his eyes and wished for a longer weekend. Knowing tomorrow was monday saddened him more than anything else.

"Ah, you guys I have to go to the library." Ivy stood up as she realised time was running to quickly. "I need to study."

"Darling, you're being too hard on yourself." Renjun said, motioning her to sit back down. "Why are you rushing everything?"

"Well..." Ivy's eyes met Jaemin but she quickly looked away, not wanting him to know that she wasn't prepared for the upcoming tests. "Exams are coming up and I have to know so many things."

"Take it easy, alright?" Pang stroked her back. "You're an Oxford student Ivy, you've got this. I don't know about me pff I'm probably going to fail but at least I'm going to save my procrastination on the day before my exams."

"Strange hearing all of that from a Ravenclaw." Jeno said.

"Not all of us are smart like Renjun." Pang sighed. "Lend me your brain, fellow Housemate."

"And go to school with an empty skull? No thank you. I'd rather sell my lungs." Renjun huffed before shoving a pastry in his mouth.

"I want to have that 1st rank among Slytherins." Ivy pouted, resting her head on Donghyuck's shoulder.

"Yeah good luck beating Jaem, he's almost as good as me." Renjun said, earning a small slap from Jaemin.

"I'm better at Defence against dark arts. You suck." Jaemin mumbled like a little child.

"Yeah only because Snape favors you more than me. He calls me the tiny ravenclaw whenever I make a mistake."

"TiNy rAvEnClAw ReNjEoN." Donghyuck mocked but Renjun decided to ignore him.

"I guess I'll study later. Tomorrow's going to be hard because I have classes with all of you except for Jisung, Chenle and Mark." Ivy wanted to rant about her day, but she didn't want to to ruin anyone's mood so she shut her mouth.

"How about we head outside? Hogsmeade anyone?" Mark suggested. "Butterbeer sounds good to me right now."

"Only if you're paying." Donghyuck smiled, but he said that partly because he didn't own any money.

"Fine, as a welcome gift." Mark rolled his eyes and stood up. "Let's go get changed and meet in front of the Entrance hall in ten minutes. Does that sound good?"

Everyone nodded in agreement, tidying up the place and heading inside.

"I'm so excited!" Pang giggled to Renjun as they hurried to their House tower while Ivy walked quietly next to Jaemin.

His dark aura skyrocketed as soon as they were left alone and Ivy couldn't find a single smile on his face, reminding her of his cruel attitude.

She erased all of the negative thoughts and focused on what to wear. As long as she blended in with the rest, no one was going to question her, right?

 As long as she blended in with the rest, no one was going to question her, right?

●●●

Beep beep richie