(34) Previously on: chaotic stupid

"You're crazy

"You're crazy. Jaemin's father would never converse so casually with the murderer of his son!" Jeno whisper shouted as Donghyuck explained his story. Everyone was present except for Jaemin, who was doing his business in his bathroom.

"I saw what I saw. My eyes are perfectly fine too." He defended, earning another disappointing look from Jeno.

"We can't tell Jaemin. He would throw another tantrum." Renjun spoke up before shoving his books in his bag. "Why did you want to meet up here in the library?"

"To tell you, duh. It's the beginning of the semester and no one's in here to study." Donghyuck smirked. "Perfect place to share secrets, am I right?"

"No." Chenle deadpanned.

"Renjun is right." Ivy whispered, earning nods from the rest. "We can't tell Jaemin-"

"You can't tell me what?"

Silence. No one dared to speak.

"Zhong." Jaemin growled, leaning closer to her ear. "You better spill, or else."

"Or else what? You're going to tell all of them that you were desperate to catch my lips with yours for the past few days?" Ivy shot back, almost too quickly.

"Oh my cheesus." Mark squealed.

"You what?!" Chenle stood up, knocking off his chair and creating a huge sound.

After that small incident, they were all kicked out of the library and got banned for two weeks. Without announcing to anyone, Jaemin grabbed Ivy's wrist and took her all the way up into the astronomy tower. He didn't let her catch her breaths and pinned the exhausted girl against the wall.

"What is it that you're hiding?"

Ivy suppressed another smirk, leaning against the wall comfortably while studying his frustrated expression. "Why ask me when you can ask,well, I don't know, Jisung?"

Jaemin rolled his eyes and leaned back. His feet carried him towards the balcony and soon after that Ivy followed him curiously.

"Is it because I exposed our little secret?"

"Just tell me what you're hiding from me. I feel..."

Excluded. Outcasted. Not included.

Alone.

Words alone weren't enough to describe how he was feeling. He was slowly drifting away from his best friends and that fact alone caused him to be frustrated and a little bit mad at himself.

"I'll tell you but you won't like it." Ivy sighed, leaning against the wall while keeping her eyes on Jaemin. "Donghyuck saw your father with Zhong Liang in Knockturn Alley."

"My father hates the sight of him." Jaemin mumbled, turning around to face the girl. "Are you sure it was him?"

Ivy could only shrug. "Hyuck sounded very convincing. What if he's correct? What will you do?"