Swim

You were invited by your boyfriend, Jaehyun, their villa. And it's only the first time two of you since his and your friends declined. So it's kind of weird, because this is the first time you two were going out, spending a 3 days at his villa.

You were nervous because it was Jaehyun. And he was your first boyfriend.

You two stepped outside of the car, seeing the beautiful view. Their villa was huge, and the ambiance felt warm. Because of the beautiful sunset view besides, and there are plenty of trees.

"This is so beautiful.." you whispered, looking up.

Jaehyun quickly put his arm around you. Also carrying the things.

"Let's go?" he smiled brightly, before giving you a kiss on the forehead.

You two went inside, and it felt home. And the same time fancy.

He quickly and warmly gave you a tour. And it was very kind of him to show you their villa, because you know that there's a possibility that you'll get lost.

And lastly, he showed you your room. It was kind of awkward when he said this is your room. You really don't know why.

"So, uhmm.. This will be your room," he placed your bag at the bed. As you walk around, staring at the details of the room.

"If you need something-"

"I know where to find you," you joked. Going in front of him, you looked at him. And he was red, flushed.

"Hey, why are yo-"

"Nothing, its just hot-"

"Do you have a fever?" you quickly check on him.

And he didn't have. So you were glad, "so I'll just go to my room, and unpack my things, I'll see you in a bit," he quickly said and got out of the room.

You thought, "why is he acting so weird?"

But then you decided to unpack your things.

[Fastforward]

You two haven't seen each other, so you just decided to go for a swim. Wearing your swimsuit that really fits you. You took some robe, and went to the swimming pool. Luckily you've reached area, you thought you would get lost, because of how big their place is.

You carefully went in the swimming pool. And stayed there, walking around, carefully. To prevent some accidents . You studied the area, it was really beautiful. It was incredible to see how this place was done. You were appreciating every single thing, when someone grab your arm.

You looked who its is, and it was Jaehyun. That made you surprised, becsuse you didn't felt that he was there. He's so perfect, like absolutely perfect. His hair was brushed back, and he was shirtles. That made his features visible. This was the first time you saw him like that. So that made slightly blushed.

"What are you doing here?" you asked.

"I came to join you, because you didn't even invited me.." he pouted.

He's so cute..

"Sorryy," you patted his head.

That made him smile, and move closer to you. Caressing your cheeks, and looking at you. You're eyes stayed on his.

"You're so beautiful.."he said sincerely.

You just looked at him, slightly smiling. Before giving you a kiss, a passionate kiss. His hands were on your warm cheeks. As he slowly kiss you. As his hands travel carefully on your u arm and shoulder. He was so gentle as he hold and touch you.

Without even knowing your being pushed at the edge of the swimming pool. That made you chuckle.

"Sorry," he said still brushing his hands on your cheeks.

"I should be grateful that we didn't go at the deep side of the pool." You joked.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, because I don't trust you that much," you joked again.

"Really?" he splash water on you.

But you quickly splash him, moving back. Protecting yourself by covering yourself. You were giggling of how childish you two were.

"Hey, where do you think you going?" he said still laughing, still splashing you some water. He was also careful, and you were the opposite.

"I'm fighting back," still playing with the water. Without even knowing, you were about to go on the deep area.

When Jaehyun quickly pulled you, that made you surprised.

"You're going too far," he said, your body were pressed. You looked at him who's looking down at you. His hands were wrapped around your waist and your hand rested on his chest.

"Oh.." that's all you can say.

You can feel his touck on your waist. It made you feel something that you didn't felt before. And you can feel your cheeks burning, aa your heart beat rises.

"Ah..I wanted to di something.." he confessed.

"What is it?"

He paused, as he study your face.

"I wanted to do this.." without even knowing his lips were slowly moving to yours. He was smooth, and careful. You kissed him back, as your hand travel on his neck kissing him harder. As he pulls you closer to him. Between that kiss you smiled. That cause him to beam. Giving you a peck on the lios before lettibg you go.

"That was something," you joked.

"I mean that was smooth," you added.

"I'm sorry, I can't control myself," brushibg his hair back.

God, he's so hot, you thought.

"Besides I am really addicted to doing that," he said, smiling like an idiot.

"Because you're flushed and shy," he chuckles, making his way out of the pool.

That made you blush.

"YAHH,I'M NOT SHY!" You said defensively.

"Youre so cute," he whispered.

"I'm not cute , hmp!" you crossed your arm, and rolled your eye.

"Yeah.. You're hot." he said, brushing his hair.

That made you blush even more. "Let's get ready for dinner, Y/n"