Waiting for you

You just finish your review center, because of your upcoming exams. As you were walking out, the cool breeze of air touched your skin, which made you automatically shiver. So you hugged yourself, but as you walk, you saw a familiar guy standing in front of the school. His hands were on his pockets, you know he was waiting for someone. You were walking closer in his direction when you realized it was your boyfriend Jaehyun.He saw you and quickly went to you, with his warm smile.

"Hey, what are you-" before you can say anything he was covering you with a scarf. Wrapping it around you, and after that, he pulled you in a hug.

"Did you do well?" he asked, after that he lets you go. You just looked at him, blankly. Because you know he has a schedule in practice. So it was a surprise that he was here.

"Yeah...How did-"

"I got a free track, and it felt cold today. So, I assume you weren't dressed warmly so. I came here." he pinched your nose, brushing a strand of hair away from your cheeks.That made you blush, you tried to hide it. But right after that, Jaehyun grabbed your hand and warm it up. And slightly kissing it. Before giving you a hot pack.

"YAHH, why are you like this?" you asked, blushing.

"Well, I thought your hands were cold so.. And I miss you."He said while caressing your cheeks.

"Aww.." you pulled him in a hug.

"Saranghaeyo," you said.

" I love you too." before kissing your forehead.

"Soo.." he said.

"Where do you want to-"

"I want (your favorite food)," you jumped up and down.

"Okaayy! Let's go?" handing his hands to you. You looked at it, and you smiled at him. As both of you made your way to your favorite restaurant/store.