Hurt

Its been a month,you never chatted or meeted Jaehyun.

When you heard the news that Jaehyun have a girlfriend.Its been one month now but he didnt tell.

You never know until now.You never knew until you heard from your classmates.

Youre mad and the same time hurt.But really over all youre really hurt.

He's your first love,(but you didnt confess) he is your bestfriend but he didnt tell you.Thats just...really painful.

You went to your locker loading some books.When you saw Jaehyun  wearing his jersey.You hurriedly locked your locker walking away.

How couldnt he tell me?I know Im just his BESTFRIEND.But it do really hurts.

He called your name.But you just ignored him.

"Y/n"he called.

He grabbed your arm.But you pulled away.And gave him a serious look.

He was startled and confused.

"Hey."he said.

You looked away hiding that youre mad.

"Hey.."you mumble.

"Why are you avoiding and ignoring me?"he asked.

"Its nothing."you answered and started walking away.

But he grabbed your arm again.But you didnt pulled your arms away.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothings wrong okay."I stated weakly.Not looking at him.

Because everytime you looked at him.It made you weak.

"Then why are you ignoring and avoiding me?"he asked once again.Worried.

You didnt answered for a while.

And the school bell suddenly rang signaling all the students to continue the class.

Your eyes flickered on his.A tear escaped in your eyes.

His eyes went wide and confused.

"Because it hurts..."then you pulled away your arms.And went to your class.Cryng.

He stood there.Looking at you as you fade away.