Asking you out

Y/n's POV

I was making my way to my apartment. It was a tiring day, I've met my group for a research. That'll be presented, for the next day. I'll be just finishing it all up, so that I can review. Everything was piled up, every work this semester. Including the events in school so, I just need a long nap.

As I was about to take a turn for the building of my apartment. When someone called me,and I know him.

A breeze of air passed, as I turn to face who it is. It's Jung Jaehyun, he was wearing his white turtle neck with his jeans. It was very cold, but still he could manage to wear that outfit. And keep slaying. I mean he kept, attracting all the attentions. Because He's something known for a good looking man. So, it somehow.. makes me tense.

"Sunbae,"I acknowledge him, with a bow.

"What are you doing here?"He asked, flashing his deep dimples.

I tried to compose myself, and answered him. "My apartment,"you answered trying to be more respectful.

"Ohh.."he said, while looking around.

I noticed there are people who's looking at your direction. Which made me uncomfortable, but his eyes were amazing. And I truly can't stop staring, my eyes flew down.

"You? What's-"

"I, meant to give you this,"he stated.

I wondered what it is, but it was notes. Which was neat, like him.

"It's-uh.. Reviewer for the exams, I know there's a lot on your plate. And decided to give it to you, thought it might hel-"he nervously said.

I looked at him, confused. I didn't even ask him, or request him for his notes. Why's he giving this to me? We never exchange a conversation. I'm fed out of my thoughts. What's his intentions.

"Wae?"I asked out of nowhere, which made me somehow shocked.

Jaehyun examine my eyes, as he begin explaining. He's breath taking, he looks refined as well as-

"I've been meaning to ask you out, "as he asked ,that caught off your guard.

"NE?!"

"Is taht a yes or-"

"No, I-I jus-just.. this was.. totally out of my guard,"I stutter and I feel the burning sensation on my cheeks, which was the first time.

I glance at him,trying to act comfortable, as possible.

"Ohh.. I apolo-"he was very genuine of his sorry.

"No, don't do that,"I said, flushed .

How can he ask me out, when I'm only me?Why me?

"Why me?"

He stepped forward, and beam. Looking around,"Well, out.. of all this people,"he started explaining, looking around. I just focused on him.

"You caught my attention, which was unusual.."he stated,genuinely.

"And I kind of..like seeing you, observing you,"

"Not in- a.. creepy way, "he quickly added,with a chuckle. That somehow made me smile.

"You're different," his eyes flickered on mine.

So that means he..Let's not jump into conc-

"So yeah, I like you," he admitted, flusttered.

"And I hope you, say yes to my request." He said formally.

He was waiting for my answer, and all I can hear is my heartbeat. Is this..real? I stared at him, with my thoughts floating around. When suddenly he coughed, it was cold this moment. So, I decided took of my scarf, and placed it on Jaehyun. Wrapping it around him, I can feel my cheeks heating more. And I didn't look at him,I just feel he was frozen.

"It's cold, sunbae..And yes,"a smile form from my lips. I looked at him, which he was burning. That made me smile more.