Halloween with Him

You were looking at the mirror, staring at your reflection. You were wearing a tinker bell short green fitted dress, with a thigh-high green boot.

It was really cute but at the same time a little short. You tied your hair up and took your things. You heard the doorbell, as you were heading downstairs you heard your brother.

"Dude, that's too short," you heard Yuta said.

You went to the kitchen, picking up a mint candy. Yuta was preparing the candies, together with her girlfriend. Your parents left earlier, so you two are the only ones at the house. Your mom put Yuta in charge because he was the old one.

Yuta had been the protective brother, and her girlfriend had been the kindest and gentlest person you've known.

"Come on, it's Halloween," her girlfriend stated while taking the cookies out of the pan.

Yuta gave him a look. But you, on the other hand, smiled at her and were grateful for how supportive she is to you.

" Thanks," you smiled at her. She gave you a wink, before giving you cookies. When another bell rang, probably some kid.

Yuta stood up, "I'll get it," he said brushing his hair. He was dressed up as Naruto, while her girlfriend wear

You took a bite and deep breath, you were a little nervous. Because this was the first Halloween with Jaehyun.

"You look great, Y/n," Yuta's girlfriend said. She knows that you're a little nervous.

You slightly blushed, "You look great too," you said, shyly.

"Yeah I heard it was a blast," Yuta was getting near the kitchen.

"Yeah," Jaehyun chuckled.

It made your heart stopped.

" Well, here comes-" Yuta's girlfriend teased passing by at you.

Then, that's when Jaehyun and Yuta appeared in the room. He was wearing this Peter pan suit, it was perfectly fitted on him. It really matches his complexion.

" Peter,"

You heard Yuta's girlfriend, giggles, taking a seat on the chair at the dining table.

Preparing the candies for the trick or treat.

"Y/n," Jaehyun called at you. His eyes were completely on you. Amazed at how beautiful you are. You stood there trying to act normal, even though your heart was pounding so fast.

"Jae," you breathed, you two stared both at each other, completely focus on each other.

Yuta's eyes went on you and Jaehyun, but you ignored it. Because you know he'll just tease you.

"So.. what time will you be home?" Yuta asked going to her girlfriend.

"She'll be home at 10,"Jaehyun said. He was already beside you, his arm was on your back. It was like electricity flowing inside of you.

You looked at him, confused. It was way too early. His eyes went on you still mesmerized.

Yuta was about to say something, to agree with it. But her girlfriend said something.

" 12-ish, " she said, touching Yuta's arm. Trying to make him agree, and luckily he did.

"We'll pick her up later," Yuta said, trying not to blush.

"Oh, I ca-"

"That's a great idea," you said, looking at him. Completely lost on his dreamy eyes.