Busy

You were busy reviewing your notes because tomorrow is your test. You sighed in frustration while reading your notes. Plus, Jaehyun was whinning because he wants to have fun with you.

"Jagiya.... just for a minute can you ---"

"Yah! One more word. I won't make you some dish later." You mocked him while glaring at the guy who was lying in your bed while his chin rested on his right hand.

Jaehyun gazes at you, intensely.

Your cheeks felt like burning on hundred degrees.

You uncomfortably search for some things around you then you throw a piece of crumpled paper at him. That cause him to flinch.

"J-Jaehyun. Stop that." You turn to your notes.

"I'm not doing anything!" He pouted. You just rolled your eyes.

"Jagiya....."

" ............"

You didnt turn to him. You were busy studying seriously  And intensely. You took your headphones and play some music. So that Jaehyun  can't disturb you. Then you felt Jaehyun stomp on his feet while leaving your room.

After an hour.......

You were still not reviewing when you felt your wrist grabbed by Jaehyun. His hair was wet after taking a bath. And he was still in his bath robes.

Your eyes widened when he grabbed you shoulders.

"W-what are you---"then you felt your back rested on the wall.

He stares at your eyes and to your lips. You didn't know what to do.

You didn't know why was it hot when he slowly leans to you.

"Yah!" Then he paused and bit his lip. He smirks.

"Dont do that..." his voice was husky and he stares at  You. You felt that your about to melt.

"M-Mwo?"

"Do that...." He pointed at your cheeks.

" what are you talking about??" He smiles and peck your lips.

"Do that... blushing all of a sudden and bitting your lip." And he pinched you cheeks.

Then you realised you were being teased by Jaehyun all this time.

You felt your blood boil and gritted your teeth.

All the time wasted by his teasing!!!

You remembered you were supposed to review your notes.

You grabbed his right ear and pinched it in anger.

" JUNG JAEHYUN!! DONT YOU DARE DO THAT AGAIN!!" you scolded him the whole night while he was grinning and satisfied about the respond that you did last time.