Watching You Walk Away

You received a confirmation from a university which is in abroad. You were very happy, that You've gotten accepted. It was a dream come true, like everything was falling into its place, according to your plan.

You were that excited, and called Jaehyun to meet him. And decided to just tell him the big news, personally.

You know he'll be super happy.

You were waiting for him at a bridge, you wore this smile. You saw him walking towards you, he's very sophisticated to watch as he walk to you. With his charming and amazing smile.

"Hey," you smiled, giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Hey.." he said.

"Thank you for being here.. With me," you started.

"Anything for you," he stated looking down at you giving you another kiss. It's magical and easy.

"Jae, I wanted to tell you something," you said, still smiling.

He frowns, "Ohh.. What's the big news," he remembered, as he placed his arm around your shoulder,as you two walk.

"Well,its not that big you know,"

"So what is it?" he asked curious, still looking down at you.

You took a deep breath.

"I got in to, ( university abroad)," you exclaimed.

"Really?!"

You nod, before he pulled you in a hug.

"Congrats Y/n, I know you could do it," he let go, looking at you, proud.

"Because you were there,"

He beam. After awhile it went silent. But that smile somehow faded.

"I just can't believe I got in," you tried to broke the silence.

"Yeah,"

"Hey..you alright?" you asked concern.

But he didn't answer,you could tell that he was uneasy.

"You can tell me-"

"I just.. kind of, don't see you, away from me." he admitted, trying to choose his words wisely.

"I-I, just can't imagine you're that far from me,"

It somehow broke your heart, that he wasn't happy. You didn't expect his reaction , to be like this.

"I thought you'll be ha-"

"I do, I am happy. But the thought of risking to losing you." he explained, you can see in his eyes that's he is serious.

"Youre not-"

"You can never tell," he said, slightly mad.

You were a bit shocked of what he had said, processing it little by little.

"There are many things that will eventually can or could break us, or even break me," he said,straight forward.

You were shocked, but you tried to understand him. By trying to be reasonable.

"This opportunity come once in a lifetime,"

He looked at you, his eyes was full of sadness.

"How about us.."

That made you speechless. Your eyes fell down about to cry. This university was your dream. You took a breath, and faced him.

"Jaehyun, I thought you'll understand.."

He didn't answered.

"Then choose.."

You know he's just being carried away by his emotions. So you just, looked at him, hurt.

"Jae.." you move closer, cupping his beautiful face.

"Please.. don't make me choose.." I begun to tear up. So does, Jaehyun. His nose and eyes were becoming red.

"Hmm.. then, maybe you should go.." he announced , a tear escaped in your eye.

"No, we can still figure-" you were trying to save your relationship. Jaehyun didn't looked at you, you were trying to call him. But his eyes were on the ground,you pleaded.

How could this be happening? you thought.

"You should go," he removed your hands, away from him.

That hurt you, stabbing you in the heart. Tearing your inside and out. You know he is just being carried away, but it hurts.

You sobbed, and just let go of him. You stood there in front of him for awhile, watching him. Trying to understand him, but for a minute you turned away. You can't take the pain, you just wanted to run away.

And started walking away.

"Y/n,"

You turn around, and said " I can't believe you.." you cried. As you walk away, not wanting to see him again. As he watched you, walk away from him.