♡ i want you...and i love you ♡

"Can't you just be serious?" you asked Jaehyun, with an irritated sigh. While putting your blazer on.

He chuckles you can hear from your room his soft and adorable laughs. You were preparing for an interview for the scholarship. You were preparing for it for months. It kept you from having a sleep, because of how important it is for you. And you were really lucky that Jaehyun was there, who took care of you, who practice the interviews, and even buy you some food.

" Okay, I'm serious," he said while arranging the flashcards. Today was the day, you wear you're formal attire, you looked yourself at the mirror and told yourself words of encouragement. And you went out to your room.

" How about-" he was looking at the flashcards, but when Jaehyun saw you. He froze, as he looks at you with pure admiration. He put down the cards, as he stood up. You were calling him, but he only ignore you.

" Do I look okay?" you asked looking down at yourself.

" You look beautiful," he said, tucking a hair behind your ear.

You suddenly felt your cheeks burn. The way he cares your cheeks, it was not that different, he always do that... as a friend. But this was different. You can feel your weakens in his touch. You saw him looking at you, lost in words.

" I-uh.." you began, looking at his eyes, studying them.

You have been friends with him for a long time. You consider him as your best friend. So does he.. you think. He probably doesn't feel the same way you thought.

He would always see you as his best friend, you thought.

" I should.. go," you said.

He looked at you with sadness in his eyes. I don't want to let you go..Jaehyun thought. But it will be selfish. And he knows how badly you wanted to be accepted by the scholarship.

His hands fell down slowly hands on his sides.

" I-.." but you turn away from him, because you know you'll be regretting the impulsiveness action you'll do once you see him like that.

You grab your bag, and about to go outside the room. When you felt arms around your waist.

" I hope you would stay.." he mumbles, while his chin rested on your neck. Every word felt like it was something more. It felt like easy and warm as his arms slightly tightens on your waist.

You bit your lower lip, and turn to face him. His eyes were glittering with tears. You were surprised because of his expression but it somehow feel that you are wanted. You always thought of yourself as Jaehyun's sidekick the one who always protect and advices him in all ways. But seeing him dating other girls, it was like.. someone punched you in the chest, in multiple times. Not letting you to breathe, it was like that seeing him with other girl. Of course, as his friend, you cared and always there at all times. At any cost, even if it's tearing your heart apart.

Now.. this. Scholarship in other country may help you to see yourself as a whole.

You were now looking at his face, smiling. Trying to not cry .

" Why are you-" when suddenly his lips was on yours. At first your eyes were open, you saw him his arm was on your waist pulling you closer. He was warm, his lashes were long and his beautiful eyes were shut. His lips moved slowly and longingly. Without even knowing your eyes were shut. Kissing him back.

Is this how it feels?

How kissing... the person you love feels?

Third person's POV:

Jaehyun held her in his masculine arms, she could feel him. As she placed her hands on his neck, stroking his hair. He kissed her without any doubt or any regret...he moves his hands gently on her body. He fumbles her name with deep desire.

"I want you.." he said between the kiss. Y/n even kissed him harder. She felt the wall against her back, his arm was on her waist, while the other was on her neck pulling her closer. In every kiss he says her name.

" I want you... and I love you, Y/n," that made you frozen. Those words..

Y/n stared at him, stunned of what he'd said. But she can see in his face how fully sure he is. Jaehyun can feel the desire to say a lot, but he just let out a smile. And he just wanted her to stay by his side, but it will be selfish move. But the things is... he wanted her.

Y/n stroke his cheeks, it was warm.

"What.. did you say?" she was panting because of the kiss and what he had said.

It was a rush of adrenaline, and everything inside of her.

" I love you.. I know I should've said it before," he began focused on her eyes. His eyes were sparkling.

" And I've been trying to say it before," he chuckes, his bright lips flashing.

He wanted to tell her how he really felt, and how he love Y/n so much. But there were no words- Y/n could read it in his face.

Y/n held his face, and kiss him. Before saying " I love you too," she said while smiling at him with complete amazement and happiness. He lean in and kiss her again, their movement was sync. His hands travels on her cheeks and her back. She made a "hmm", it made him kissed her deeper. It was as if he was yearning for her.

As he lightly kissed her on her jaw and cheeks. Making her giggle, " Hey, I need to go to the interview," she said while he kisses her.

" I know, .. but you know. You really look hot on this attire," he said smirking leaning for another kiss. But you know him better, so you quickly moved away.

" A-huh, and I need to go to my interview, "she said, smiling at him. Jaehyun looks desperate. He was grinning still looking at her. Both of his hands are on his pocket trying to look cool but he's completely red.

"Well.. good luck! I know you'll nailed it," he winked at her. Arranging the flash cards on your bed.

Before Y/n leave, she went to him giving him a kiss.

" Let's continue this session later, yeah?" she smiled, holding his shirt.

He blushed even more, " Okay, my lady," he said with a grin, that made you blush.