My little son

You were sleeping, quietly. It has been very tiring, taking care of your firstborn. But honestly, every minute you held your child in your arms. He takes it all away. Jaehyun was beside, his arm rested on you. His lips were pressed on your head. It was midnight when Jaehyun heard (your son's name) cries.

Jaehyun's POV

I carefully sat and glanced at Y/n who's sleeping peacefully. I know it must've been tiring. She handled  (your son's name) while I was gone. Her beautiful eyes were closed, as she let out her little breaths.

I smiled and kissed her on her forehead.

" I love you, Y/n," I whispered, after going to  (your son's name) crib. He was crying, so I decided to carry him, in my arms, while I slowly, and carefully sway.

He got his eyes on Y/n. He was really a Jung. He had these two dimples and pearled skin. His doe eyes locked on mine. 

"Shh..." I said, still carrying and kissing my son on the forehead.

"My little  (your son's name)," trying to touch his little hands.

"It's okay, Daddy's here," I whispered.

As I swayed carefully. Little by little he stopped crying.

I glanced at Y/n who is still sleeping peacefully. It was a relief that she was still asleep. I know she needed some rest.

My eyes went to  (your son's name). His eyes were on me, it was like.. Y/n's stare.

"You really have mommy's eyes," I smiled. Grateful that he got her mom's eyes.

"I'm sorry, Daddy wasn't here more often..to be here with you and mommy,"

I felt my voice broke. Every time I think of missing a moment with my son and Y/n. It put me into tears. Because I really wanted to be there every "first" of my son. I wanted to take care of Y/n,  (your son's name).. my family.

" I promise, that Daddy won't miss anything," a tear escaped my eyes.

 (your son's name)'s frown, staring at me. He really looked worried. 

" Daddy loves you, and mommy," I said kissing him once again. 

" Mommy loves you too, Jae. Both of you," Y/n said, who's behind me. Patting my back.

" You're awake," I tried to hid the tears.

She went beside me, looking our son. Who's now, beaming at Y/n.

" I love you and  (your son's name)," she said, touching my hair.

I looked at her, who's smiling at me. Her smile really makes everything so easy and light. I bend to kiss her on the lips, while she tip-toed. As we both shared a quick and passionate kiss.

I heard my son's soft giggles.

"Mommy's here!" I cheered, my son giggled once again. It felt sunshine and really heart-warming.

"And daddy's here," she said, then kissing  (your son's name)'s little hands.

That moment I felt happy...and really home.