Blind Date (requested)

A request by Zul_19

🌼I hope you like it tho!!

***

You really hated going to any kind of date. Because you're kind of a boyish, not into in those kind of stuff. 

" You know me right? If you keep telling me to do that I hate it even more than before," you groan, your friend kept telling you to go in a Blind date with her.

"You know, it's been -"

"I knoww And fine, I'll go out,"you slammed your locker, and started walking towards the parking lot with your best friend. She just keep pursuing you to out with some dude. 

You threw your stuff at the back of your car, while your friend made her inside in the passenger seat. You were going inside when someone caught your eye. You saw a guy with pale skin, dark haired, he's good looking though. All you can see is he is with his friend sitting on a bench laughing. 

I never seen him, here..before.

"You're going to wear a-"that made you cut, from staring at the guy. And went inside ,driving home.

"No, I'm not gonna wear something that I'm not comfortable with,"you drove with our friend. Fighting over what to wear.

One of your friend made a bet that you'll still wear your usual outfits on a date. And of course, what they're expecting is true. You did..but, all they can say is..God, she really can pull it of.

Now you wore this hipster outfit, an oversized shirt underneath it a longsleeves, and tight jeans, and your sneakers. It made you really comfy tho.

[Flash foward]

You two were on the place were the place is. And unexpectedly, it's on an amusement park.

"Why did you wear a dress, when we're going at an amusement park?!" you grab your phone, walking out of the car.

" I didn't know, okay?" your friend stated, uncomfortable with her peach sleeveless dress.

You just let out a scoff, nasad throw her your coat.

" Thanks, "

" I know you'll freeze to death, wh-"

" Shh, "she went beside you, and started entering the amusement park. She bought the tickets, she was so excited. Which made you happy, because friend was very crazy.

" Where should we meet them? " you asked, hands in your pocket. Looking around, it was somehow getting dark though. There are less people, than you expected.

"They're here-" your friend scrabble on her phone.

You just put on your earphones, and started listening to some of your favorite playlist. To keep you, calm

" What a gentleman.." you whispered, sarcastically and slightly bored.

You just started scrolling on your phone. When your friend shouted-

"Hey!!" she shouted.

"Hey," a blonde guy greeted.

Your attention shifted at the 2 guys walking toward you.

Wait-that dude beside the blonde guy, is the guy you were staring at a couple of days earlier. On the bench, laughing,.. gorgeously.

"So, you're my date," the blonde guy asked to your friend. You were slightly stunned.