Wrong Assumption

A request from doyoung_hayoung. Hope you like it, if you do please vote. Sending hearts!

***

You were there supporting Nct, and especially Jaehyun. They were having this tour, and after that you planned to surprise Jaehyun. Because its his birthday.

"Lucas, can you come over? I was planning to surprise, Jae. You can call the others." you said on the phone.

The only person who didn't know about this is Jaehyun. You were finish decorating, preparing for food, and the only thing is to grab some drink, the water bottle that's meant to be put in a water dispenser was there outside your housd. Thats wjy you called and the others, gor them to be einvolved of course.

"Hey, Y/n" Lucas greeted, entering the house.

"Hey, Lu," you said back

"The others will come later, they have something to do, Taeyong just parked his car so," as he stroll around, also complementing your cooking skills and all the preparation.

"Lucad, can you help me with the water," you pleaded cutely.

"Yeah sure," he asked where it was. And got out of the house, he followed you. And pointed it where it was.

"I'm just here to pick up these, ey?" he joke at you.

"Yeah!" you just agreed at him. And both of you laughed, but sudeenly..someone pulled Lucas shirt.

"What the hell are you doing with my girlfriend?" Jaehyun flared, pulling up Lucas' shirt, piining him at the wall. Jaehyun was furious.

"Jae, what ar-"

"You're cheating with Lucas," he glared at you. You held his hands which was with Lucas shirt, calming him down.

"Dude, you need to ca-"

"The hell you care!" he shot Lucas which was starting to redden.

"I'm not-"

"YOU ARE! I SAW YOU - WHY DO YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE NOTHINHS GOING ON!" he shouted at you, you were about to cry seeing Jaehyun like that.

"Jaehyun, we didn't do any thing, stop yelling at her like that." Lucas said, controlling his anger.

"Oh really," thats when Jaehyun punches Lucas right in his face. You know Lucas was controling his anger.

"Jaehyun!" you tried to stopped him from punching Lucas face.

Jaehyun was about throw a punch on Lucas when you went to Lucas, standing in front of hin to stop. Thats when Jaehyun froze. You were crying, he slowly soften.

"I'll never cheated on you." you stated, starting to cry, shakingly, before walking away. Away from the house.

Jaehyun's POV

I watched her walk away from me. I saw her expression when I was about to hit her. She's... Terrified.

"I'll never cheated on you," I remember in her eyes that she was afraid of me. She was shaking, I glance at Lucas he was staring at me. A blood was streaming on his brow.

"Jae, what happened here?" Taeyong asked concerned.

I didn't answer, I dont know what to say. I was furious of what I saw. She was with Lucas, flirting with him.

"Y/n prepared a celebration for Jaehyun," he shot at me.

"Celebration?" i asked,confused.

That hit me, its about my birthday.

"Yeah, dude. She prepared a surprise party for you." Taeyong answered serious, confised also of what had happened.

"She didn't -"

"She was about to surprise you," Lucas shot me, wiping the blood on his brow. Before leaving me there.