leaving

You were in a cab, watching everything around you.

Is it the right thing to do?

It felt unreal.. leaving, you took a deep breath. You have been offered a great job in England. You can't just decline that offer so you decided to leave and accept the deal.

Since you told him about that, he didn't say anything to you for a week. It was heartbreaking seeing him like that.

FLASHBACK:

"Have you seen him..?" you asked Jungwoo.

As you lean in worried..ever since you told him about the offer. Jaehyun didn't talk or call you, he just disappeared for about a week. It was making you worried, and you really can't decide whether you're gonna accept it or not.

" No, we haven't seen him, since you two.."Jungwoo looked at you with his concerned eyes. You know is the person you can talk to because he's one of your friends.

You looked down, trying not to broke into tears. You bit your lip to prevent this.

" Oh... "

" Maybe.. you can give him a message for me. " I looked at Jungwoo with teary eyes.

You told Jungwoo your message for Jaehyun. At the time you were having second thoughts on accepting that deal but now.. you have fully decided.

End of flashback:

You were waiting for you to be called to the airport. You know deep inside of you, you were waiting for someone...You just want to see his face... if he's okay. You looked around as people pass by.

You were observing everyone around you when your name was being called. You took a deep breath before standing up.

" I hope you'll be fine... Jae," you whispered, as you clutch your bag, walking with a heavy heart. You took out your passport, and about to give it.

When someone grabs your arm.

"Y/n," that familiar voice.

You turn around and saw Jaehyun. Wearing his white shirt, as his brown hair falls lightly from his forehead.

" I didn't know you were leaving today," he said panting.

"What are you -"

" I didn't want you to leave," he looked down at you caressing your cheeks.

He smiled at you, with his pleasing eyes. You looked around and saw everyone was staring at you two.

" But about what you told me... I really want to stay by your side until the end. I know.. it'll be miles and miles away from you. It'll be hard yes.. but I know it is greater than not having you beside me," he explains as he tried to not cry.

That made you smile, you held his cheeks.

" I know.. "he said, his eyes were locked on yours.

You can see how sincere he is. You missed him.. so much.

" I know that I've been a jerk for avoiding you," he admitted, looking down at the ground.

You lifted his chin making you look at him.

" And I know.. this jerk will love you, and will endure anything for you," he said.

Everyone went awed, and you didn't mind them. You just focus on Jaehyun.

" Jae.." you whispered his name.

"I love you, y/n. Even if you leave or not, it'll stay the same.. I will still love you. I don't mind the years or miles away from you.. and I love you. I'll never get tired of these things because I do.. love you." he said, his voice cracked.

That made you smile." You'll always have me. " he added.

" You know what's better.. "you took a deep breath before saying those words.

" This. " you lean in and kiss him, as your hands travel on his hair. It was magical and easy.. as his lips move on yours. As his hand travel on your back. As you pull him closer. You felt his touch, you felt him. You missed him like.. a lot.

After that.. you heard your name being called again. Your forehead touched, this is it.

" This is it hmm.." he said still looking at you with his dreamy eyes.

You took a deep breath and looked at him. As you looked at him, the more you want to stay.

"Yeah.. I think it is.." you whispered, breathing deeply. As you looked down, and his response was you pulled you in a tight hug.

"I'll call you.." he whispered to your ear. Before letting you go, you put up the courage to turn around and gave your passport to the lady.

You didn't want to look at Jae, but you did look at him. And didn't even know you're running toward him. Pulling him in a kiss.

He closed his eyes, wanting more of you.

" I'll call you." he smiled at you.

And you nod. "I love you." you mouthed, which made him smile. As you turn around and face reality.