asking you to be his girlfriend

You were watching him perform their dance at a show. You were standing in crowds of people, as they perform. They were good and their practice and effort really paid off.

After finishing their dance, you noticed Jaehyun was searching for someone in the crowd. You lift your hand waving at him. Once he noticed you, he smiled at you waving back. Before they went back stage, your phone suddenly rang, it was Jaehyun. You quickly picked it up, and you heard his amazing voice. Inviting you backstage, you gladly accept his offer. It has been 2 months you've been dating Jaehyun. It was wonderful, he is wonderful. Everything you can imagine about him was perfect. You two were not official, you don't mind. You were just waiting for the right moment.

You walked toward backstage. You were holding a bouquet of flowers. You passed some guards, and you can see different kpop idols. You were a bit startled at first. But once you were in front of NCT room. You slowly opened the door, and saw everyone there. They were all looking at you. It was aa bit off. The man you were searching for wasn't there.

" Oh, Y/n's here!" Johnny shouted. It was odd, like it was scripted.

Everyone lined up giving you roses. You were confused. 

" Oh, yeah she's gonna love this," you heard Haechan whispered at Mark's ear. 

" What's hap-" you were cut off by Jaehyun working towards you.

It was a slow motion moment. He did changed his outfit, holding a white rose. He wears his childish smile, but he was too perfect to be real.

You stared at him, everyone went awed, and loud as he approaches you. You were holding a lot of rose. 

"Hi.." he smiled at you. Giving you the white rose, you accept it.

" Hey," you took a deep breath, smiling at him.

You were confused of what was happening. You looked at Jaehyun confused, he shot his lovely chuckle.

" Y/n," he begun. 

"I know.. I am a terrible liar."

You frown, and you nod agreeing with him. That made him chuckle cutely.

" I am terrible at making you laugh..but I did good taking care of you when you were sick." he winked at you. You remembered how he took care of you when you were ill, and he did good though. He never left your side, he just took care of you. You were caught up with his eyes, and reach for his cheeks, caressing him.

" I know.. I don't fit on your standard when it comes to men." He admitted.

You carefully lay down the roses. You lean on him, holding his cheeks with your hands. Your forehead touched, you shut your eyes. 

" And I know.. I don't deserve your love.." his voice was too deep, and soft in your ear. You just stared at him. 

" But I will do anything to be that man.. who truly deserve you." he added, gazing at you eyes. But then he took a deep breath. Before kneeling down, with a ring. It was a promise ring, and it was beautiful.

" I wanted to make every promises true.. " you remembered every promises he told you when you were two dating.

"So, Y/n.. will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

This moment was so perfect. You didn't even know you were tearing up. 

"Yes, " with a nod. That's when he stood up, hugging you tightly. You embrace him back, he release you before giving you a kiss on the lips, which made his members loud. He carefully made you wear the ring.

" I love you.." he said holding you.

" I love you too, you dork." you said, that made him smile. You hugged him once again before facing the staff and NCT members.

" DUDE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO PROPOSE!!" Lucas shouted, that made Jaehyun chuckle.

" NEWLYWEDS!" Haechan joked.

You jokingly flexed your ring acting like engaged. It made Jaehyun blushed, then Haechan and the other members begun to tease him.