Creep

" Come on, we should've waited for them," Joy stated.

" I know, but I don't want to." you said firmly. You and your cousin, Joy, were about to attend a dinner together a mini party for Baekyun. Joy kept telling you to wait for Jaehyun who's your long time crush. Of course, you don't want to humiliate yourself in front of him. So you eliminate the chances of that occurring.

" I think you're overreacting," she states. Both of you enter Baekhyun's house. You expected a simple celebration but it was.. extravagant. What do you expect.. it's Baekhyun.

" No, I'm not. And I thought this was a mini party." you whispered at Joy. Who's obviously had n idea, that this party was big. You two enter his house and began to search for Baekhyun to greet him.

" Yeah, I thought so too," she answered, smiling like an idiot when he saw Baekyun. He went to you. 

" Hey, happy birthday," you greeted giving a paper bag.

He smiled giving you a hug. 

" Hey, we thought this was a mini party," Joy also said, hugging him. And greeting him a happy birthday. He started talking with Joy, as you looked around. It was really well-prepared. Everyone was there including some of my friends was there.

" I did told you about it," you heard Baekyun still talking to Joy.

But as you looked around. The person entered the room almost made you frozen. And it felt like everything went slow motion. He was wearing this white shirt, fitted black jeans, his hair was pushed back. All you can think was , "perfection". You didn't even noticed that Joy was calling you.

" Y/n," someone greeted it was Haechan.

" Hey," you shook everything off.

" I didn't expect that you'll come," he added, giving yu a friendly hug.

" That's what I said," Baekyun interrupted.

You can feel Jaehyun's gaze. He was standing beside Haechan, but Baekyun took Haechan. God, why is he like this.. You looked around and searching for Joy but she was no where to be seen.

" Hey," Jaehyun greeted.

Your eyes went wide. Telling yourself to pull yourself together. 

" Hey, Jaehyun," you said.

" So, are you looking for someone?" he asked politely.

" Ye-I mean no," you stuttered. He went beside you and lead you to the kitchen.

"Hmm, have you eaten?" he asked, awkwardly.

It was cute but.. awkward.

" No, I haven't" you bit your lower lip.

"Can I get you something?" 

" No- I mean yeah..- But I can manage," you said, blushing like a complete idiot.

"I insist," he said. He carefully made you sit in a high chair. As he started taking plate and some spoon and fork.

He begun to grab some food on Baekyun's refrigerator. He really know where the food are. Baekyun did prefer an extra, so that's why. But the confusing thing is, why did Jaehyun lead you here not on where the-

" Here," he said giving you a plate of food. It was your favorite meal. He placed it in front f you.

" Oh.. thank you, " you said, started to eat. What he'd prepared. Trying your very best to be not embarrassed yourself or even to be an awkward potato.

" May I ask something," he said, and placing a cup of water on the counter.

"Yeah sure," you answered.

" Is it true that.. you're dating someone?" Jaehyun looked at you, shyly.

WHAT THE HECK?!

WHY IS ASKING THAT QUESTION????

It almost made you stare at him.

" No, that's not true." you said. You nearly choked,because of his random question.

"  I'm not dating anyone," you added, and gulped. The weirdest thing is,.. he smiled.

" Here," giving you a glass of water. As you took a sip of it.

" Good." he said blushing like an idiot.

That made you look at him. 

Why is he- like this?! His making my heart pound so much.

" Are you on drugs?" you asked out of nowhere.

It made him chuckle. Well he's really cute you thought.

" Yeah," 

Your brow furrowed.

" Actually it's a love potion," he answered. Looking at you, with an intense gaze.

" Oh.. really? You believe on that?" you placed down the fork. And clasp your hand, giving him an suspicious look. It made him smile even more.

He looked down for a while. Then back at you. " No, I don't believe on that. But.. I believe in us," he said out of nowhere. You know that he's hitting on you. And you sat there making yourself a complete idiot, staring at him blankly. Because honestly you don't know what to say.

" Uh-I'm sorry for saying that-"

" No, I am interested," you said quickly.

It made him blush, he leaned on the table. Trying to fight the smile, it was really obvious.

" Oh..." he said biting his lower lip.

" Hey, you look creepy," you joked trying to calm everything.

" So are you," Jaehyun said.

" Two creeps will be a perfect match? Huh?" you asked shyly, looking down at your plate. Hiding your face at him because you're really blushing.

" Yeah.. two creeps will go out on a date then?" he stated still looking at you. It made you look at him. His dimples were visible, and his amazing eyes were on you.

Is this for real?!

You were really staring at him, and he was waiting for your answer. When-

" JUST SAY YES ALREADY!" you heard Joy and Baekyun at the door of the kitchen.

" Yeah, two creeps will go out on a date" you said, smiling at Jaehyun.

" You two are weird," you heard Baekyun said, while chuckling.

" I told you, they are perfect match," Joy added before leaving you two.