Buying With Him The Baby Essentials

“Jae, I think that's really unnecessary, “ you said while wrapping your arm on his. While another hand was placed on your baby bump. You're 5 months pregnant. Jaehyun was really happy when he heard that he'll be a father. He was jumping to the roof. He had always been the recording type of parent. He always records the small things. Now he wasn't, because he wanted to buy important things for his little one.

“You think so?” he asked while examining the product. It was a hi-tech washing bottle.

“Yes,” you said, taking it to his hand and placing it back.

“I can easily wash his bottle, you know.” you said, pulling him away from that section. Jaehyun pushed the cart.

Because it was too expensive and you know it was impractical. You know you can clean your baby things. Your mom always taught you how to take care of these things. You carry on and looked around.

“Hmm..how about this one?” you asked, and it was a small dinosaur pacifier.

“Ohhh, that's cute,” he said amazed, taking it from you.

“Jinja?”  you asked.

He nods, smiling at you. 

“you know, we can still buy that bottle-”

“God, no,”  you said, quickly.

“waee..” he asked.

“I already told you. I'm going to be a full-time mom, so that's why.” you said while looking around. You saw a cute onesie it's a penguin one.

“A full time huh?” Jaehyun asked.
You glance at him, whose teasing you. He's always like that when he can feel or sense you being a mother.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” you placed the onesie on the cart.

“Well... I think you will be a great mom.” he said, placing a kiss on your forehead.

It made your heart flutter.

“And you'll be a great daddy,” you smiled at him, before placing a kiss on his lips.

“I really like it when you call me that,” he stated while grinning. You rolled your eyes and grabbed his back.

“Not here,” you said.

“Okay..I'll behave,” he said, kissing you again on your forehead.

Jaehyun began looking around again, while you walk beside him. Looking at the clothes, that you wanted for your baby. Jaehyun placed different stuff on your cart because he was being too protective. He always had these answers, for the safety of the baby. Especially on those people who were assisting us. Jaehyun had a lot of questions.

“is it okay that it's plugged in every day?”  he asked the guy assisting us. You looked at him, he's so serious and masculine.
The assistant answered. But Jaehyun had more questions. I felt sorry for those people who assisted us, but I also don't blame Jaehyun. Because it's his son, so… he's really protective of him

“Are you sure, it wo-”

“What my husband wanted to say is, will have three of the cameras.” you said, hugging Jaehyun's arm, sweetly.

“Hey, I was-”

“And those little star stickers that light on the ceiling. Thank you for your assistance.” you smiled. The guy quickly obeyed.

“I wasn't finished,” he complained.

“Yes, you are. You were grilling him. For a camera, and your questions were tons. I mean, you really protective type,” you said. Pulling him towards the different section.

“No I'm not,” he said, blushing.

“If you say so,” giggling. He rests his arm on your shoulder kissing you.

“Okay, fine. I am. A little...” Jaehyun surrendered.

That day was really tiring but very worth it. After taking the stuff, he went to find a counter beside it has a chair. And he did find it. There you waited, as he manages everything.