secretly dating? (☉_☉)

Jaehyun's POV

" Where are you going?" Taeil asked while he was eating his cereal.

I was about to get out, meeting Y/n. I really miss her.. her presence. Everything about her. I did have some present for her, I stuffed toy that I bought last concert. So, I did purposely wake up early but I didn't expect that one of them was up. I tried to be casual, and hid a paper bag on my back. I didn't tell the other members, not because I really didn't want to.. but of course, I don't want Y/n to be involve in this industry. I know it will somehow affect our relationship. I just want to protect her from any pain. Trying to keep it private as possible. I know in myself, that one day she'll meet my friends. She did wanted to meet them, but-

" I was going to grab some coffee," I lied, while looking down. Trying to avoid eye contact, while taking my coat.

"I can com-"

" It's okay, it won't take long," I said. I didn't want him to come because he'll know where I'm going. Taeil looked at Jaehyun, confused, because he knows Jaehyun usually want some accompany. 

" You sure?" taking a sip of his drink.

I nodded, putting a mask, and a cap, trying to move fast.

" I'll see you later," I tried my cheerful tone. Before shutting the door.

Your Pov

You were at a coffee shop. Sitting beside the large window, where you can see the pavements. The sun was shinning at your face. It is great day you thought. While taking a sip of hot coffee. It did wake you up. You buried you chin on your scarf.

You are waiting for Jaehyun. You really excited to meet him, because it was the first morning they got home from their world tour. He wanted to meet you in your favorite coffee shop. You glance at your phone it was almost 7 in the morning.

" hey," someone said out of nowhere. You looked up and saw it was Jaehyun wearing a dark blue cap. All you can see is his smile, his nose was pink maybe from the weather.You stood up and wrapping your arm around his neck. His arm wrapped on your waist, pulling you even closer.

" Hey stranger," you greeted, while smiling.

Before letting you go, " You're still smal-" he was going to make fun of your height but then you part way. Gaving a push on his chest, while he chuckles.

" Sorry, just a mere observation," he said, flashing his dimple. His lips were completely pink. 

You just stared at him, you really did miss him so much.

" Here," he said. You were confused. " Open it," he added.

You sat, and so did he across you. Still staring at you with complete adoration. He miss your adorable smile, and unique laugh.

You opened the bag and saw a mini stuffed toy. It was a customized bear, but when you pressed it. You can hear Jaehyun  saying "I love you, Y/n," . It is very cute and unbelievable touching. You didn't know that your still smiling at the stuffed toy, and then you hugged it in your arms,  you felt Jaehyun's gaze.

" I thought you wo-"

" I really love it, I love you," you said. Leaning on the table, giving him a kiss on the lips. He adjusted his cap leaning to you, giving you a quick kiss. It made him blush.

" Dork," you called him, still he was staring at you.

" Well I'm a dork who really loves you," he said, resting his back. And taking your hand. You rolled your eyes because of his reaction. You ordered some pancakes with berries and chocolate chips. 

" How did you left your house, without them knowing?" you mumble, taking a sip of coffee. As he slice some pancakes. He's really graceful like a prince in a fairy tale. You can still see his long curled eye lashes, despite of the shadows beneath the cap.

" I left early," he said simply, taking a bite.

You looked at him, while he eat. Without even knowing you are staring at him.

" I almost got caught, because of Taeil," he explain still munching.

"How did you get out unscathed," you joke, trying to hid your burning face. By looking down, taking a chocolate chip on your plate.

" I told them that, I'll get some coffee. Which is true," he said with his husky clean voice. Taking your hand once again.

" With you. .. That I didn't tell," he said almost a whisper.

You know he wanted your relationship to be private if possible. Because he didn't want anything to cause you harm or anything. Which is really sweet.. you thought. You understand what his career my bring but you still love him unconditionally.

You saw him with a concern look.

"  It's okay," you assure him. That it's okay that he didn't tell anyone about your relationship. But you didn't want him to carry it all by himself.

" I'll tell them-"

" Jae, it's okay. I just don't want you to worry too much," you said, touching his palms.

It gave him chills. 

" I don-" he was going to say that he don't but you know he really is.

"Really?" you you flashed him a teasing smile.

" Yeah, I don't worry that much. But when it comes to you.. I wanted to-"

" Protect me?" 

His eyes went to yours. His lips form a small genuine smile.

" Yeah," 

"You know I can protect myself... And I'll be okay, so don't worry too much about me. I'm one hardcore lady," you smiled at him, assuring him.

He chuckles.

" Okay..I'll tell them-"

" Jae," someone called it was Taeil, Doyoung, and Johnny. In front of your table.

You looked at Jaehyun, who was surprised. You looked at the three of them, they were surprised and smiling playfully at Jaehyun and you. You bravely stood up, " Hi, I'm Y/n. Jaeh-"

" She's my girlfriend," he said with confidence. Jaehyun stood beside you, holding you by your waist, still blushing. You saw Johnny smiled even more. They never seen Jaehyun like this.

" Yeah.. I-er his girlfriend," extending your hand to them. They shook it.

" Y/n right?" Johnny begun. You nod, it was like meeting his parents you thought.

" Well he did told me that he was going to grab some coffee, so it is partly true," Johnny explain at Taeil.

" with his girlfriend," they were teasing Jaehyun. 

" I wanted to tell-" Jaehyun was going to explain. But Doyoung said it's okay. That he already suspected it because Jaehyun was really private this months. They even joke of it. Jaehyun being the mysterious one.

" He never go, in this early morning. " he added, you glanced at Jaehyun who's gaving them a look to stop. His cheeks were complete red. It was very amusing talking to his friends.

" Believe me, Y/n. H enever wakes up this early for nothing," Johnny said.

" Hey that's no-" Jaehyun protested.

" DUDE IT IS TRUE," the tree of them said in chorus. With laughter, you giggle how cute they are though and how cute Jaehyun's reaction. As the three of them joined you two. Knowing you even more, they were really warm and full of humor you thought. You hold Jaehyun's hand over the table because you know he's really blushing. While his friend tell her all the stories about Jaehyun. They even show you his baby and teen pictures on their phone.