when you're an actress

" Hey," you saw Jaehyun holding a bouquet. He was standing there, beside the director of the film, you were shooting. It was a romance movie together with Lee Jong Suk. In meeting him in an audition, it was very exciting meeting him, because he's one of the known actors of this generation. And being her leading woman is such an honor. And a great opportunity.

You saw Jaehyun with his brightest smile, waving at you. It was very sweet of him to come over. It was unexpected, he had wanting to come over and watch you act. You waved back at him, you were sitting while the make-up artist prepared you for a scene. You were wearing this coat and beneath it, is a nightgown. It's not that revealing though but still would be something Jaehyun will be alarmed about. 

You stood up and went to him. Hugging the coat, you saw him walk toward you. It made you star-struck. Every bit of him is perfect you thought.

" Hi there," you looked up at him, he gave you the flowers. His hair was brushed back neatly. He was looking so handsome.

" You shouldn't have," looking at the flowers in your hands, feeling your cheeks burn. He smiled at you stroking your cheeks, about to lean. But then you stopped him, gently by lightly pushing him. You can feel everyone was looking at the both of you. His eyes were completely stuck in you, imagining kissing you.

She's so beautiful...

"You look very.. breath-taking," he said, he was really lost. His ears were red, his hands were on your hands. Squeezing it. You noticed that everyone was really looking at you. So you decided to go somewhere hidden, in your changing room. It will be suspicious but the risk is worth taking. . especially when you were about to tell Jaehyun will shock him. That there'll be a kissing scene.

" Come, follow me.." you said, blushing.

" Where-" you pulled him in your changing room, it smells your perfume. It was a bit dim, but you can see Jaehyun. So you shut the door.

"Hey, are you taking advantage of me?" he asked, amused in your reaction which is completely blushing.

" No, because I wanted to tell you something," you began, you took a deep breath.

" Oh really.." Jaehyun leans to you, a few cm, and your face will touch his.

It was very tempting. You stared at his lips. Jaehyun was staring at your reaction, he was really enjoying it though.

You remembered how it feels to kiss Jaehyun, and it's making you lean to him.

" I.." you were about to say something when he kissed you. And you kiss him back. It was very gentle and easy. His palms went to your face cupping it very lightly, as you grab him in his collar, kissing every part of your lips. It was swift and amazing you can feel his strong arm traveling on your waist. Without even knowing your coat was fully appearing. Showing a nightgown.

Jaehyun saw what you were wearing, and parted from the kiss. It caught you surprised confused, but when you saw where he was looking. It made sense.

Jaehyun looks, surprised, and confused.

" Did you really prepared that..much?" he asked, carefully with a smirk on his lips.

You covered your nightgown. And looked at Jaehyun still confused.

" I was about to tell you.." you took a deep breath.

" Tell what?" his eyes were on you, brows were furrowed.

How should I tell him... That I have a kissing scene? And an intimidating one. It was just a kiss, but this was different it's your first kissing scene in a film.